gl

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Let's get it

hawaiianjoe
    hawaiianjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

👍 Miami has been closing out games real nice lately for some key wins. Denver however has been blowing it in the second half to lose a few. Wanted to go with Miami -4 H2 but figured Denver will fight hard with the Heat to get a win with a 10 spot at the half. Let's get it.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianjoe View Post
     Miami has been closing out games real nice lately for some key wins. Denver however has been blowing it in the second half to lose a few. Wanted to go with Miami -4 H2 but figured Denver will fight hard with the Heat to get a win with a 10 spot at the half. Let's get it.
    guess you misses their last game against the KNICKS lmao. do you even watch the games noob

hawaiianjoe
    hawaiianjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Lol good luck with your plays boss...might be new to this forum as a member but I got some game. I don't only watch, I fly to them. I'd buy you a beer and a brat while were at it. GO BLUE? Go Blue been to 2 UM Games this season, Lions/Titans and Packers/Falcons. Not to mention we all love a little streak when we can make it happen right??? Maybe I'll pull back on my insight. WTF do I know. GL boss

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Nice streak Hawaiian! Keep up the good work