kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Russell Westbrook

This kid is absolutely amazing. Many people don't realize what he has to do for his team to achieve a win. I watched the Magic game just because he's playing and he never disappoints. He is one of only 3 Thunder players to make a shot outside the paint. Surrounded by non shooters he has to create shots for the entire game. And they were down 17 when he had to take over.
    And between getting his 11 assists and 11 rebounds WITHIN the game, he has 55 points right now. For those that doubt his abilities and make selfish claims, watch a game he plays. No one is asked to do more in the nba to keep his team relevant. And as far as the rebounds, he jumps like a 6'5 version of Rodman. Not only is he averaging a triple double, but leads the league in scoring. No one has ever done that. The kid is the MVP without question and i'm glad Durant left so we can see Russ greatness.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too bad they are getting knocked out 1st round

stats league wide are so over inflated

nobody trying and no defense

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

in that case, who's stats are inflated? Lebron's down, Curry's down. The last few MVP's. Westbrook and Harden's up. So there was great defense the last 40 years that inhibited a triple double???? No one does this. The kid is great.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too bad they are getting knocked out 1st round

stats league wide are so over inflated

nobody trying and no defense
    You don't know shit Baldy, show me the last prediction you made that turned out