Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Thursday picks

Quick picks:

-Toronto ML (Upset of the day)
    -Clippers ML
    **Super special pick**
    -Gonzaga ML (I watch absolutely no college basketball at all but think they win tonight)

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Im on clips ML heat ML mem +8 blazers ML parlay..BOL my man!!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Im on clips ML heat ML mem +8 blazers ML parlay..BOL my man!!!
    Oye idk why but i'm torn on that mem/SAS game. It can go either way pero good luck tonight !!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Took toronto 2Q ML bet (-115)

vegaschulo

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Took toronto 2Q ML bet (-115)
    Good hit!!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Good hit!!!
    Thanks bro...idk but toronto looking good. Might throw in another live bet on the ML

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Toronto looks like they gonna hold on. Some quick nba theory on why I liked the raptors to win. I noticed that in football a lot of playoff spots were determined in the last week, hence, this kept fans engaged with their favorite team up until the last game. I applied this logic to football last season and was a beast at calling games (didn't bet until the playoffs tho smh). I'm now gonna now and see if I can apply it to these last two weeks ir whatever. The teams to watch for are:

-Boston/cavs and gsw/spurs for the #1 seeds

-Heat/Bulls/pistons/charlotte for the final spot in the east (moneys on heat getting 8th seed)

-Denver/Portland/Dallas in the west.

*Miami needed to lose tonight in order to not seperate too much from the pack with only a few games left. Sounds crazy but work with me. For those reading this i'd keep an out on these teams and try and predict the swings to make the playoff race more enticing.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Took gonzaga live at -145 for $50 to win $34

*Complete dart throw*

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Gonzaga holds on !!!!!

vegaschulo

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Toronto looks like they gonna hold on. Some quick nba theory on why I liked the raptors to win. I noticed that in football a lot of playoff spots were determined in the last week, hence, this kept fans engaged with their favorite team up until the last game. I applied this logic to football last season and was a beast at calling games (didn't bet until the playoffs tho smh). I'm now gonna now and see if I can apply it to these last two weeks ir whatever. The teams to watch for are:

-Boston/cavs and gsw/spurs for the #1 seeds

-Heat/Bulls/pistons/charlotte for the final spot in the east (moneys on heat getting 8th seed)

-Denver/Portland/Dallas in the west.

*Miami needed to lose tonight in order to not seperate too much from the pack with only a few games left. Sounds crazy but work with me. For those reading this i'd keep an out on these teams and try and predict the swings to make the playoff race more enticing.
    Hey bro i love this break down deverda..keep doing what you doing and post your plays..great call on toronto trust me they fuked me alot this season ask 44mag lol i just cant call this team..lets continue to make the best plays as we get closer to the playoffs which we all can call easier. ..good win on gonzaga with your dart throwing lol i do it sometimes love the live betting but its also killed my bank roll ..ya sabes bro..keep bringing them winner...SALUD!!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Hey bro i love this break down deverda..keep doing what you doing and post your plays..great call on toronto trust me they fuked me alot this season ask 44mag lol i just cant call this team..lets continue to make the best plays as we get closer to the playoffs which we all can call easier. ..good win on gonzaga with your dart throwing lol i do it sometimes love the live betting but its also killed my bank roll ..ya sabes bro..keep bringing them winner...SALUD!!!
    Bro i'm 50/50 in live betting. I made 1k off live betting the 3rd quarters (thought I found a trick but it was a one week thing). Let me tell you I got another dart throw, I think kansas beats perdue. Im trying to get better odds live. I also got a parlay with the clippers winning, thinking about hedging with the mavs but idk yet. Thanks for checking up on me hermano.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Hit mavs at -115 (shouldve took them earlier) but mavs win to keep pace with the blazers that should win tonight and the nuggets who won last night....stay with me people.