TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

16. Joe Johnson

WTF is he doing on the list? What has he done his entire career? Nothing.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22049

Maybe he can get into the "Hall of Shame", but not the HOF.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

How many years does he have left?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Would never vote for him. Never wanted him on my team.

Total under performing, immature, carcinogenic douche bag.

Professional athlete with a documented CANDY addiction. Poison, hidden and stocked all over his house.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

(Source)To alter Howard’s diet, though, Shanahan first had to understand it. After calls with his bodyguard, chef and a personal assistant, she uncovered a startling fact: Howard had been scarfing down about two dozen chocolate bars’ worth of sugar every single day for years, possibly as long as a decade. “You name it, he ate it,” she says. Skittles, Starbursts, Rolos, Snickers, Mars bars, Twizzlers, Almond Joys, Kit Kats and oh, how he loved Reese’s Pieces. He’d eat them before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner, and like any junkie, he had stashes all over — in his kitchen, his bedroom, his car, a fix always within reach. She told his assistants to empty his house, and they hauled out his monstrous candy stash in boxes — yes, boxes, plural. Howard ultimately vowed to go clean all at once, but before he committed to cutting the junk in his diet, he asked Shanahan one question. It was about one food he wasn’t willing to surrender, one snack at which he had to draw the line. He wanted to know whether he could still eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after watchin his ball grabbin vids and seeing him headin' into a local gay bathhouse while leaving downtown h town one day, i'm pretty sure this is the only "HOF" he's interested in:

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Kraken welcome back. Great topic as usual.
    Good to see you Jaker, I'm simply cementing my HOF legacy with this thread, glad you were here for it
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This thread should push Dwight over the top.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

When D'antoni was coaching the Knicks we would hear stories about how asinine dwight Howard and kobe Bryant were in his short stint with the lakers.

Dwight approached him one morning after shoot around and said "coach I spoke to god this morning."

D'antoni thought he was kidding and replied "oh u spoke to kobe? Bc he thinks he's god. Haha."

Dwight said "no coach, I spoke to god in my sleep and he told that I need to get the ball more tonight."

D'antoni just tried to deflect the situation when he realized that dwight was serious without visibly showing a WTF face

The Giant

That story makes no sense, Shady.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    That story makes no sense, Shady.
    Most of my ramblings never do

The Giant

Good attempt though, Shady.

Kobe Bryant missed the most shots in NBA history, and he's a legend.

Keep firing, kid.

shadymcgrady

Fire from the hip? I think I'm firing blanks. Maybe it's time to rest and reload

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Should he? Hell no. Will he? Who the fuk cares?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This thread should push Dwight over the top.
    i'm pretty sure he'd prefer to be the bottom

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12987

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Gaucho you think he makes the Lakers Hof?

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He has the numbers but is known as a loser, not respected by the nba community including fans

does he get in?
    No way Jose.. he's like lakerboy, only has one good night a year if that.. the rest is complete garbage

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I don't think so. However he was around when there were not many other dominant big men at that position so that might taint some people's reasoning.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Hall of Shame maybe..

Dwight Howard was at one time a good shot blocker, still is a good rebounder.. Never a good scorer, no post up moves, shiity sweeping hook and free throw shooting is garbage..

He alienated teams, got bounced around.. Never won a title.. NO NOT HALL OF FAME WORTHY....

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Heck Noo..way overrated..beside dunks what can the guy do?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    sure

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../hof_prob.html

[FONT="]Active

• Share & more
      • <button class="tooltip" tip="Use a customizable report creator that can
        output HTML, CSV, or a shareable link." id="share_on_stats_active_hof_prob" style="touch-action: manipulation; margin: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); text-align: left;">Modify & Share Table</button>
      • <button class="tooltip" tip="Get a bit of widget code to emed this table on your site" style="touch-action: manipulation; margin: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); text-align: left;">Embed this Table</button>
      • <button class="tooltip" tip="" style="touch-action: manipulation; margin: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); text-align: left;">Strip Mobile Formatting</button>
      • Copy Link to Table to Clipboard
      • <button class="tooltip" tip="" style="touch-action: manipulation; margin: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; font-size: 14px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1; border-radius: 5px; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); text-align: left;">About Sharing Tools</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT="]
    Rank Player HoF Prob
    1. LeBron James 1.0000
    2. Dwyane Wade 1.0000
    3. Dirk Nowitzki 1.0000
    4. Chris Paul 0.9999
    5. Kevin Durant 0.9979
    6. Paul Pierce 0.9974
    7. Chris Bosh 0.9951
    8. Dwight Howard 0.9910
    9. Carmelo Anthony 0.9818
    10. Russell Westbrook 0.9559
    11. Stephen Curry 0.9476
    12. Vince Carter 0.9455
    13. Tony Parker 0.9386
    14. Pau Gasol 0.9335
    15. James Harden 0.9245
    16. Joe Johnson 0.5056
    17. Kevin Love 0.4280
    18. Rajon Rondo 0.3877
    19. Blake Griffin 0.2710
    20. Manu Ginobili 0.2005
    21. LaMarcus Aldridge 0.1178
    22. Derrick Rose 0.1052

[/FONT]
    How is Dwight Howard more probable to make it into the HOF than Russell Westbrook?

First 12