JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Can't tell if this was suppose to be a joke of a play. Still laughing hard about it. Hah

slapshot
    slapshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23617

mozgov shut down for the rest of the season....the top scorer traded away....the lakers are officially in tank mode.

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

My lakers ticket was looking like I had a chance when it was a 3 point game 1 minute left in 1qt then the wheels feel off and it got ugly quick and I never had a chance after that..... Denver splashed shots all night long and lakers looked like they weren't even trying.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    I have been fading the Lakers since Magic was hired.

Magic told Walton that if he doesn't lose he doesn't have a job next year. If the Lakers don't get a top 3 pick in this years draft, then they get NO pick, so the only hope the Lakers have of getting a decent draft pick is if they get one of the top 3 picks -> to have the best chance to get one of the top 3 picks they need to finish as low as possible, they would love to overtake Boston (through Brooklyn, who has no motivation to tank) for the most balls in the bin (Brooklyn over the Lakers ML was an easy one last week). Anyone that bets the Lakers just isn't paying attention.

Best of Luck
    You would think to people that gamble everyday this would be common knowledge. shocked at some of the responses in this thread. This is the most sensible, obvious, and necessary tank job. Brooklyn has last place on lock. Lakers have to be wary of staying below the sixers, magic, and suns. its kinda tight at the bottom right now. Winning that Phoenix game was pretty bad for them. Trading away Lou wasn't enough because this young core is pretty good. Now they're benching vets to shorten the roster, meaning the starters will come out and their relief will be bottom tier guys. Pretty soon they'll be sitting Russell in the 4th to "conserve" his minutes.

First 12