ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

4 Plays No homework..

Going with
    Jazz +2
    Knicks +6.5
    Warriors +11
    Sa Kings +6

Just looking at the games these four kinda jump out at me. Not gonna bother doing any research. Just throw some darts. WARNING! I have been colder than an eskimo's pussy. How do you all feel about the aforementioned?

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

sac +7 is my big play. I had them yesterday +8 they blew a 15 point 4th quarter lead and lost by 8 in OT. Glad I bought that half point. Don't know about the rest of your games.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Detroit is so night and day. Knicks could very well go in there and win outright. I like that play. Wouldn't touch that golden st game with a 10ft pole although I always take the points when a team has starters resting

ManOfValue

Man I didn't check back since posting this. They all lost? I have not been in a rut like this in all my years betting.. UNREAL!

ManOfValue

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Detroit is so night and day. Knicks could very well go in there and win outright. I like that play. Wouldn't touch that golden st game with a 10ft pole although I always take the points when a team has starters resting
    I didn't find out till later that GS had all their guys out. SA also but SA has a solid bench. I didn't pay attention and payed the price..