7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Anyone who has something to say about LT say it....

I will start it off,
    this guys is a sorry old man who lives in a fantasy. I honestly wish him the best in life and that's why I really want him to stop his addiction now before something bad happens to him if it has not happen yet. think about your family (if you have one) think about your wife (or husband, not judging) you may have been a good gambler at some point in your life but, the past is the past; we live in the present today. Many of us gamble and place wagers to make money and want to win. But you, you have a serious problem. you bet every game in every sport and you lose mostly all of them. well nobody really knows if you actually wager, you never want to show proof of your bets or what a Unit is for you, a UNIT to you can be $1.00 or it can be $2.00 USD no one knows, by all means you can be wagering with monopoly money and your son or daughter or husband are the bookies. no one knows.
    please do everyone a favor in here who are tired of seeing you lose and just leave, leave and never come back.
    Points Awarded:

RenaissanceBet gave 7777KaL 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

I don't understand why you're so worried about another mans pockets. If you don't like his posts, simply don't open them. Seems a lil obsessive and childish for you to open up a thread about another man...
    Last edited by Yankfan4life2; 03-10-17 at 02:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chargers4222

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Yea man you are not forced to open his thread..like yank said leave him alone just forget about it..i understand why you post this thread here but dude enough about LT..

oh_wv_pa
    oh_wv_pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

"Who gives a F K? Worry about you.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Pass got my own problems to worry about

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Christ, if he's so bad why would you want him to leave? Seems you would just fade his picks and be happy.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    I will start it off,
    this guys is a sorry old man who lives in a fantasy. I honestly wish him the best in life and that's why I really want him to stop his addiction now before something bad happens to him if it has not happen yet. think about your family (if you have one) think about your wife (or husband, not judging) you may have been a good gambler at some point in your life but, the past is the past; we live in the present today. Many of us gamble and place wagers to make money and want to win. But you, you have a serious problem. you bet every game in every sport and you lose mostly all of them. well nobody really knows if you actually wager, you never want to show proof of your bets or what a Unit is for you, a UNIT to you can be $1.00 or it can be $2.00 USD no one knows, by all means you can be wagering with monopoly money and your son or daughter or husband are the bookies. no one knows.
    please do everyone a favor in here who are tired of seeing you lose and just leave, leave and never come back.

I had to laugh reading this i never checked is nba thread today and i dont want to cause i am worried he picked the same picks as me

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

LT just post a real screen shot of a real bet