dawg_chaser
    dawg_chaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

taking new orleans plus the points tonite

I like the match-up. San Antonio plays slow and through the middle. 6 points are nice to have in the pocket with Boogie and the Brow.

you can sprinkle the moneyline as well at +205

GL

dawg_chaser out
    Last edited by dawg_chaser; 03-03-17 at 08:15 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

They are due also for big game

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'm on board with ya, too......very small. This Boogie Cousins is one of those guys who would look good at a NBA combine (if there were such a thing). Big, strong, athletic. But guess what? He'd flunk that damn Wonderlic test in record style. Anyone who thinks he's gonna go to NoLa and all of a sudden dedicate himself to winning is punch drunk. He is the definition of a scrub. That said, I'll take the 6 points tonight......very small.

dawg_chaser

Glad I took the points big. These loser mentality teams always find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They should have won, but I'll take the nice ATS win. Let's pound some more dawgs baby

dawg_chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I'm on board with ya, too......very small. This Boogie Cousins is one of those guys who would look good at a NBA combine (if there were such a thing). Big, strong, athletic. But guess what? He'd flunk that damn Wonderlic test in record style. Anyone who thinks he's gonna go to NoLa and all of a sudden dedicate himself to winning is punch drunk. He is the definition of a scrub. That said, I'll take the 6 points tonight......very small.
    I like his passion and his midrange jumper is unreal. Last night it was the coach and Jrue Holliday who made the dumb decisions that lost them the game. Cousins played his heart out and you could see he was gassed in OT and had been getting jobbed by officials all game. I like having him on my team, at least until he gets tired of losing and starts whining. But even that shows how much he wants to win.