BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Twice in a week Draymond Green has referenced slavery

First of all, the guy heckling you is doing it because he hates your team. Not because he is treating you like a slave. The same guy heckling you is cheering for African-Americans on the other team dumbass.

Second of all, if the Knicks owner has a slave mentality, I would gladly work for him and make 24.5 million a year like Carmelo Anthony.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these athletes? WTF is wrong with people. This is 2017 not the 1800s.

Am I naive here?

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This is just part of black culture now. Similar to how Native Americans are raised. Blame whites for everything.

What all of these people don't understand is whites don't give a shit about black, brown, yellow or white. We could care less about any race.

Was slavery a thing? Yup. Was segregation a thing? Yup. Did the white man steal the Indian lands? Yup. But they all happened generations ago so get over it. No one alive today was an American slave, no one alive today was an American slave owner. No one alive today was a Native American from when the Mayflower landed.

Talking like you know anything about how things were back then is not only stupid but also disrespectful because you have no clue. Guess what, I have Ukrainian in my blood and Stalin killed 20 million of my ancestors in the Soviet Union. Do I care? Yes, but do I talk about it like it happened today? Hell no.

This will only stop if black people realize the color of their skin does not translate into ownership of another generations' struggle. Move on and live for today. Get a real life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IBetYou

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    This is just part of black culture now. Similar to how Native Americans are raised. Blame whites for everything.

What all of these people don't understand is whites don't give a shit about black, brown, yellow or white. We could care less about any race.

Was slavery a thing? Yup. Was segregation a thing? Yup. Did the white man steal the Indian lands? Yup. But they all happened generations ago so get over it. No one alive today was an American slave, no one alive today was an American slave owner. No one alive today was a Native American from when the Mayflower landed.

Talking like you know anything about how things were back then is not only stupid but also disrespectful because you have no clue. Guess what, I have Ukrainian in my blood and Stalin killed 20 million of my ancestors in the Soviet Union. Do I care? Yes, but do I talk about it like it happened today? Hell no.

This will only stop if black people realize the color of their skin does not translate into ownership of another generations' struggle. Move on and live for today. Get a real life.
    Excellent post. Racism exists but there are racists that exist in all races. It's not just white people. Anyway, The majority of people aren't racist anymore. It's not cool to be racist.

Remember the linebacker for the Patriots that said he was "treated like a slave" by the Patriots? Like wtf. You get paid millions to play a game and thousands of people cheer you on at "your job".

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Yes, the NBA is EXACTLY like slavery in early America.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Blacks owned slaves too