BigKorean87
    BigKorean87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

NBA Thur 2/2/17

Was -10
    10 seems like a lot of points but I'm not quite ready yet to get off the Wiz money train. Lakers improved offensively last game at home against a terrible Denver defense but in their last 5 games have failed to reach 100 points averaging only 90 per game in those 5 games. Come on Wiz Money Train Choo Choo!

Atl +10
    This is the most points Atl has seen so far this season and I expect them to capitalize. Houston has the "revenge factor" here but I think Atl brings it this game against Howards old team just like they did at home earlier this season.

SAS -15
    o213

Don't overthink this one. Spurs were on a roller coaster ride against OKC being down and up as much as 20 points. Spurs clean up their act here and take advantage of Phillys terrible D. Spurs in a blowout and over.

LAC +8
    My gut tells me to take the Warriors in this matchup as they have killed the Clips in both matchups this season but they are just 1-8 ATS on B2B games this season. Green being out will also hurt them defensively. Hope I don't lose my a$$ again going against my gut here but can the Clips be embarrassed 3 times in a row against the Warriors?
    Last edited by BigKorean87; 02-02-17 at 06:29 PM.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Its hopefully a 4 dog night. I think I heard that song somewhere.

BigKorean87

I hope not for my sake! Lakers down 14 already I don't expect them to come back.

BigKorean87

Wow I was wrong. My Lakeshow decided to show up 2H. Let's see if they have their typical late game meltdown here.