Swingman
    Swingman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Jazz/Nuggets Discussion

Not a big poster but do follow a couple of threads on here.. See some respected cappers with some massive plays on Denver, see other respected cappers with some massive plays on Utah. Utah coming off a hard fought loss to OKC last night, they are the better team on paper. Denver gave Minn a game (not saying much) but are rested. Gobert a huge factor here as I think he will take care of Jokic. For some reason though still leaning Denver. Anybody have any input they'd like to share?

My biggest play of the night and possibly of 2017 so far will be Toronto +3, think they stop their skid. Big revenge game for them, think they come out with some fire after losing to phoenix at home, Kawhi back for SA but I think they'll be uninterested, especially in the 1h.
    Last edited by Swingman; 01-24-17 at 04:17 PM.

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

Utah 4 games in 5 nights. Really tough to back any team on a B2B and 4 in 5 playing in the thin air in Denver. Personally I can't tell you which direction to go because for some reason anytime I play on a game involving the Jazz I lose. I had them last night and they screwed me yet again.

Swingman
    Swingman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    Utah 4 games in 5 nights. Really tough to back any team on a B2B and 4 in 5 playing in the thin air in Denver. Personally I can't tell you which direction to go because for some reason anytime I play on a game involving the Jazz I lose. I had them last night and they screwed me yet again.

I had them last night as well, massive swing for me as I had them ML in last leg of a round robin. Feel like they still owe me from last night haha

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

Brutal. They owe you for sure...but WHEN is the question? I don't think I'd play anything prior to the game starting here. I'd wait til half or look for a live spot. All I can say is that Denver is very under-rated. They have a deep and athletic team. Jokic, Nurkic, Gallinari, Faried, Mudiay...all pretty solid players. Even guys like Wilson Chandler, Gary Harris, and Will Barton have been playing well recently. Not sure who I'd chose on the coaching edge. I personally dislike Quin Snyder, but I think between him and Mike Malone its a wash.

Stats I plucked off another site:
    The Jazz are 0-6 ATS (-2.58 ppg) on the road - since Jan 03, 2017.
    The Jazz are 5-23-1 ATS (-3.34 ppg) as a road dog - since Dec 14, 2015.
    Last edited by kidthrillz; 01-24-17 at 04:27 PM.