jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron is the best player in the NBA

there is no doubt lebron is the best player in the NBA
    lebron was even the best last year, even though kobe won a title

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

He beat the Knick's basically by himself tonight.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every player has good nights and bad nights.

jsmithj88

forget the knicks game, hes done that for years now
    hes just better than anyone in the league
    hes bigger, stronger, faster than any1 that guards him

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

LeBron is producing and has produced for the duration of this season, at the highest level of any player in the game. It isn't even close. However, that does not necessarily equate to being the best PLAYER. That distinction, I still give to a certain #24 in purple and gold trim.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

the never ending discussion...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I wonder if these LeBron jock supporters are equivalent to those who kept writing or thinking about guys like Karl Malone and Dominique Wilkins being the best players in the NBA at the time Michael Jordan was going off on everyone and their mothers??

Haha....never disrespect the Mamba with this foolery.

SamsonSharp
    OK/NY 204.5 Over!
    SamsonSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3198

Kobe > Lebron

Who would you rather have the ball down by 1 with 15 seconds left in the game?

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsonSharp View Post
    Kobe > Lebron

Who would you rather have the ball down by 1 with 15 seconds left in the game?
    Apparently, neither. It's the big German!

jsmithj88

lebron is just plain better than kobe
    the ONLY argument is kobe has the rings
    dont worry, when he teams with bosh, wade, amare, or whoever next year
    lebron will get his rings the argument will end
    but thats doesnt matter rite now, the point is, lebron is the best player in the league

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lebron is just plain better than kobe
    the ONLY argument is kobe has the rings
    dont worry, when he teams with bosh, wade, amare, or whoever next year
    lebron will get his rings the argument will end
    but thats doesnt matter rite now, the point is, lebron is the best player in the league

No it won't. Kobe will still have 4 rings and an 80 point game and LeBron only one ring. This guy is nothing more than Dominique Wilkins to Kobe's Jordan.

jsmithj88

a couple years back, kobe was by far the best player in the league
    but i cant say that anymore, lebron is just plain better
    look at the talent on the lakers squad, now look at the cavs
    its not even fair, but the cavs have the best record in the league

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    a couple years back, kobe was by far the best player in the league
    but i cant say that anymore, lebron is just plain better
    look at the talent on the lakers squad, now look at the cavs
    its not even fair, but the cavs have the best record in the league

Wow you sound like a broken record like all those Cavs retards from last year....

Go ask Orlando what they think of your "regular season record".....

jsmithj88

i dunno wat u are laughing at
    im not a cavs fan, not a lebron fan, not a kobe fan
    im a sad sixers fan, haha
    the magic were just better than the cavs
    but i see it how it is, lebron is the best player in the league

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

kobe won championships , not Lebron /

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

kobe is pretty injured right now, yet still plays at a high level. lebron iono about him yet.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Does anyone ever get sick of this argument?

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron is so fun to watch all he does drive to the basket get foul take free throw all night

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring!!!!

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

It´s only question of time, when Lebron will get the ring! Best player now, no doubt!

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LONG LIVE THE KING IN C-TOWN!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He's pretty sick with it!

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I think this discussion can wait until we see what happens in the playoffs

bkny2cnc
    Update your status
    bkny2cnc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

I love the way everyone says ''someone is a better player because of the rings",what about charles barkley not being better than jack haley or even will perdue?A team gets the ring, not one individual receives one solo.Lebron does everything better than Kobe other than scoring with an unstoppable j.Now on the other hand,you have scoring,assist,rebounds,steals,BLOCKS,co aching to make teamates better and overall a physical presence that would wow anyone.This is the the last one,I don't want a player to play 39 minutes without 1 assist regardlees of how good you think you are. BOTH GREAT PLAYERS

SamsonSharp
    OK/NY 204.5 Over!

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Lebron will never beat Kobe in the playoffs..

All of you guys who said Lebron is better dodged my question. Who would you rather have down by 1 with a last second shot? Kobe hits them routinely Lebron, not so much.. Kobe season after season plays through injuries hes a warrior (not saying Lebrons not but he hasnt had to play through injuries like Kobe).

One thing NOONE can deny is Kobes killer instinct NOONE has killer instinct like Kobe in the league right now.

Also everyones on Lebron but honestly Dwade is not far behind him at all. Kobe > Lebron > Wade and its close

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post
    Does anyone ever get sick of this argument?
    About as sick as rings making one player better than the other...

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Lebron will never beat Kobe in the playoffs..

All of you guys who said Lebron is better dodged my question. Who would you rather have down by 1 with a last second shot? Kobe hits them routinely Lebron, not so much.. Kobe season after season plays through injuries hes a warrior (not saying Lebrons not but he hasnt had to play through injuries like Kobe).

One thing NOONE can deny is Kobes killer instinct NOONE has killer instinct like Kobe in the league right now.

Also everyones on Lebron but honestly Dwade is not far behind him at all. Kobe > Lebron > Wade and its close
    I've done this multiple times on here, but do you need me to show you crunch time or game winning shot stats? Lebron blows Kobe out of the water.

Right now Lebron is playing on a completely different level than everyone else. Whether you want to talk about scoring, passing, rebounding, defense, intangibles, etc. he's on top.

The most important distinction between Lebron and Kobe is that Lebron is by FAR the superior team player. He commands his better than anyone since Magic and elevates everyone elses game. Magic himself has said Lebron is the best leader the game has ever seen. Barkley said last week that the debate between Kobe and Lebron is now officially dead, and Barkley has never been a Lebron-lover. What Lebron adds to a team is so much more than stats that it's unmeasurable. If you put him on the Lakers in place of Kobe right now the Lakers would tie or beat the Bulls 72-game record.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by bkny2cnc View Post
    I love the way everyone says ''someone is a better player because of the rings",what about charles barkley not being better than jack haley or even will perdue?A team gets the ring, not one individual receives one solo.Lebron does everything better than Kobe other than scoring with an unstoppable j.Now on the other hand,you have scoring,assist,rebounds,steals,BLOCKS,co aching to make teamates better and overall a physical presence that would wow anyone.This is the the last one,I don't want a player to play 39 minutes without 1 assist regardlees of how good you think you are. BOTH GREAT PLAYERS
    Exactly. Playing 39 minutes without an assist is sickening.

jsmithj88

lebron makes the game look too easy
    i have never seen anyone that can score so easily since shaq
    not only that, he can pass, rebound and block shots, its not even an argument

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, he's unstoppable

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I have to agree that Lebron makes everyone around him better. This guy is like Magic with the ball, dishing out dimes, he's locking down defenders and making highlight blocks every night. He steals the ball in passing lanes and is the fastest guy in the league at 6'9". Take Lebron off of Cleveland and they don't even make the playoffs. Take Kobe off the Laker's and their still winning games (exhibit last night). They haven't been able to beat Portland in forever but the one night Kobe doesn't play they blow Portland out...

Lebron is a physical anomaly. Guy's aren't supposed to be that big and that fast. He's bigger than Julius Pepper's for Pete's sake and he drives to the hole like a freight train. It's not a knock on the great one's before him but Kobe and even MJ didn't have the physical gifts that Lebron has. He's now added a jumpshot to his arsenal. This kid is scary good. Guy's like Verajao, Hickson and MoWill should give him a cut of their paychecks because he's making them look like All Stars...

SamsonSharp
    OK/NY 204.5 Over!

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    I've done this multiple times on here, but do you need me to show you crunch time or game winning shot stats? Lebron blows Kobe out of the water.

Right now Lebron is playing on a completely different level than everyone else. Whether you want to talk about scoring, passing, rebounding, defense, intangibles, etc. he's on top.

The most important distinction between Lebron and Kobe is that Lebron is by FAR the superior team player. He commands his better than anyone since Magic and elevates everyone elses game. Magic himself has said Lebron is the best leader the game has ever seen. Barkley said last week that the debate between Kobe and Lebron is now officially dead, and Barkley has never been a Lebron-lover. What Lebron adds to a team is so much more than stats that it's unmeasurable. If you put him on the Lakers in place of Kobe right now the Lakers would tie or beat the Bulls 72-game record.
    Kobe has hit more clutch shot than Lebron end of discussion there.... what are you gonna say Kobes hit 20-45 while Lebron hit 5-10?? come on, difference between Kobe and Lebron, Kobe never passes up the big shot Lebron has.

Lebron and Kobe are to complete different players. Kobe plays more like MJ while Lebron plays like magic.

And finally the discussion is never over, because Barkley say so....

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

LBJ is my favorite player in the NBA and I loathe Kobe Bryant. Still I have to say that Kobe is the better player, for now. There is no doubt that Lebron is the most talented player in the league though.

williams22

Kobe has hit more clutch shot than Lebron end of discussion there.... what are you gonna say Kobes hit 20-45 while Lebron hit 5-10?? come on, difference between Kobe and Lebron, Kobe never passes up the big shot Lebron has.

Lebron and Kobe are to complete different players. Kobe plays more like MJ while Lebron plays like magic.

And finally the discussion is never over, because Barkley say so....
    Lebron has not only hit more game-winners, but he has a higher percentage as well. Also, Lebron trusts him teammates enough to pass if a double comes. Kobe is selfish.

http://82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

SamsonSharp
    OK/NY 204.5 Over!

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Lebron has not only hit more game-winners, but he has a higher percentage as well. Also, Lebron trusts him teammates enough to pass if a double comes. Kobe is selfish.

http://82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm
    If that site is correct than you are right, I would like to see more sources than some random site though. I still would rather have Kobe with the ball, I can only recall one game winner be lebron in the playoffs (there only win against the magic) but I could be wrong.

I do agree with the poster that said Lebron is the most talented player in the NBA, but its Kobes killer instinct that makes him the best.. Also lebron has passed the rock with time running down something "the best player in the league" should never do. MJ and Kobe always have/had the ball in crutch time

Maybe in a few years lebron will pass up Kobe, but not yet

12 Last