robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1359

Cleveland / New York Game rigged?

Lebron starts out the first quarter with 31 points, then it seems he lets up the second half of the game. WTF! They had a 20+ point lead and blow it. Mad peeps lost out against the spread on this one big time!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

its only rigged when you lose

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way was this rigged. Cleveland got bored and lost interest and their intensity level dropped.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Sick of people claiming games are rigged. Please note for everygame you lose someone else wins.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Sick of people claiming games are rigged. Please note for everygame you lose someone else wins.
    Exactly! Even if a game is rigged, being on the right side of the rig is what matters.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robert_wrath View Post
    Lebron starts out the first quarter with 31 points, then it seems he lets up the second half of the game. WTF! They had a 20+ point lead and blow it. Mad peeps lost out against the spread on this one big time!
    Seriously? You take 13 points of chalk and when the home team doesn't cover it in a game where they had NOTHING to prove to anyone you complain about it?...

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    it's the NBA, games ARE rigged.

you just have to make it so it's in your favour!

lenahanj
    lenahanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no way the games are rigged your telling me coaches are in the locker room before the game saying were losing this one but hey lose it in the best manner possible get the hell outta here when you lose you lose take it as it comes

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Well I don't believe the NBA is rigged at all and look at my record, My point is you don;t have to bet thinking the NBA is rigged to make money.

lunchbawks
    NB#

the refs let the star players get theirs. lebron gets away with traveling every game

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    No way was this rigged. Cleveland got bored and lost interest and their intensity level dropped.

Word...

The Cavs seems to be disinterested after building that dd lead, and Nate's never giving up attitude rubbed off on his teamates. You should have seen that stretch midway in the 4th quarter how Shaq blocked Duhon and Nate's shots in a span of 3-4 seconds, play went the other way and Nate returned the favor on Shaq, who fell down like a log, it was a clean block too...

egr99
    egr99's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.. maybe for once i was on right side of the fix? LOL

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    Word...

The Cavs seems to be disinterested after building that dd lead, and Nate's never giving up attitude rubbed off on his teamates. You should have seen that stretch midway in the 4th quarter how Shaq blocked Duhon and Nate's shots in a span of 3-4 seconds, play went the other way and Nate returned the favor on Shaq, who fell down like a log, it was a clean block too...
    The Cavs had nothing to gain or prove in this game. They played hard for a quarter and a half and then coasted.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    The Cavs had nothing to gain or prove in this game. They played hard for a quarter and a half and then coasted.

Tell me about it. I was on pins and needles as I just laid down a big one on my teaser:

2/6/2010 5:39 AMTeaser520.00400.00Basketball - 505 New Jersey Nets/Detroit Pistons under 196 for Game
    Basketball - 508 Cleveland Cavaliers -3½ for Game
    Basketball - 511 Memphis Grizzlies/Minnesota Timberwolves over 199 for Game
    Basketball - 512 Minnesota Timberwolves +12 for Game