kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

Anybody like the Sixers today?

This team is playing with heart right now. Toronto has been playing with fire lollygagging against the Nets in both the past two games and waiting until the fourth quarter to secure the game. I don't think that's going to work against the 76ers. I certainly like Philly to come out strong in the first half (maybe Toronto has mastered the art of 4th quarter blowouts and the 76ers are weak in second halves of games). Any opinions?

I'm taking Sixers 1st half +3 and ML.
    Last edited by kidthrillz; 01-18-17 at 12:51 PM.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

I like the first half bet and think philly comes out strong too. Good luck

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    This team is playing with heart right now. Toronto has been playing with fire lollygagging against the Nets in both the past two games and waiting until the fourth quarter to secure the game. I don't think that's going to work against the 76ers. I certainly like Philly to come out strong in the first half (maybe Toronto has mastered the art of 4th quarter blowouts and the 76ers are weak in second halves of games). Any opinions?

I'm taking Sixers 1st half +3 and ML.
    This is a good spot for them. Toronto has been busy beating others up and most likely won't take this too seriously. A road game against a team they notoriously "thump" won't get them to excited, and looking ahead to the Hornets on Friday. Also, Lowry got last game off to "rest", possibly look for DeRozan to take ( or get )a "maintenance day." Maybe. I like Philly as long as Embiid plays.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Only thing i dont like - lowry is from philly and coming in fresh.
    I would still lean philly here, raps starters played most of the 4th including derozen. Good point Mag Embiid is definately an xfactor for them.

kidthrillz

Great points Mag. Thanks for the additional insight. I would agree that the GTD status for several key Sixers players makes this hard to take now without knowing for sure. Guess I will wait til closer until game time when they announce whether Embiid, Noel, and McConnell will play. Noel is probable and the other two questionable as of right now.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

If Embiid is playing, 76ers ML (1Q) is a good play. If he's not in the lineup, Raptors -5 is free money!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    If Embiid is playing, 76ers ML (1Q) is a good play. If he's not in the lineup, Raptors -5 is free money!
    hes playing

kidthrillz

Grabbed sixers 1st half ML at +158 this morning. Down to +120 now. Not always a good indicator but apparently the number was worth shifting

Oh yeah...76ers are 5-1 when McConnell starts

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    Grabbed sixers 1st half ML at +158 this morning. Down to +120 now. Not always a good indicator but apparently the number was worth shifting

Oh yeah...76ers are 5-1 when McConnell starts
    NIce work.