TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

Portland Trailblazers +5 and ML , Hornets in a Funk right now

I Would want this line to move in our favor to +6 for the added ML value, you can say both teams are in a quite of a funk, Portland losing it's last two, including a loss to the Magic, that is rock bottom in my opinion, no the 76ers are not the worst team, they give you fight when you back them, Orlando just sucks, might be the worst team in the league. Anyways the Hornets come into the match up losing their last 5, It doesn't get better for them..I like the Blazers to have that extra motivation in Charlotte to take this one straight up, they are in the middle of a short 4 game road trip, Coach Terry Stotts will want to break even at least, they lost on the first game of the trip in D.C... beat the Hornets, beat the 76ers, and give it a chance on saturday vs the Celtics to have a positive outcome on this road trip.

I see a hungry team in the Blazers coming out and firing early and maintain a nice lead all game, as long as they keep the 4th quarter in check (in reference to K.Walker) they should be able to win straight up cover. Motivation is there for the Blazers guys, i think the Hornets will have a rough couple of days coming soon as they have the Raptors next after the Blazers. GL

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

nice write-up. great info about upcoming schedules. I am also leaning the same direction, but Portland's defense is a major concern. They give up points like nobody's business. I also agree the magic are the worst team in the league, just behind the Knicks.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by kidthrillz View Post
    nice write-up. great info about upcoming schedules. I am also leaning the same direction, but Portland's defense is a major concern. They give up points like nobody's business. I also agree the magic are the worst team in the league, just behind the Knicks.
    When they want to win they will, thing is with a team like Portland, their mentality is , they let teams score against them but as long as they are up they are happy with it, this game can be a blowout if the 3's fall for Portland. GL kidthrillz

TimeTraveler75

Liking the over here

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTraveler75 View Post
    Liking the over here
    Portland sucks on the road brother. BOL to you.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Portland sucks on the road brother. BOL to you.
    I need some Positivity here bro BOL