kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

Biggest problem with the Clippers franchise.....

the size of their labia.
    What a bunch of flippin pussies. I can't remember a season where one of their so called "Stars" hasn't fallen victim to some kind of serious injury. Any other player on any other team wouldn't go down from these hits, but given what a bunch of pansies these guys are, they wilt like daises at the first sign of contact.
    '
    chris paul out 6-8 weeks with "torn ligament" in thumb. they should just say his vag hurts.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

When Doc first to LAC I was kind of excited and was even a semi-fan. It was great to see the Clips get out from under the shadow of the other LA team. Then, the whining and complaining started. I just can't stand them anymore. In fact, they are my favorite team to watch lose. They all just point fingers at each other and complain about the refs. It's actually very entertaining.

TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

Let this happen 20 years ago, he'll still be playing, but players in this day in age take care of themselves better, the thought is to be cautious here, they will soon be in the uber important part of their schedule and don't want this small injury to become worse, so it's more of a preventive thing, why 6-8 weeks though? i don't agree with that, should be 1-2 weeks max, but they feel that this time frame is correct. That's the NBA for you.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

torn ligaments and u guys think he should take 1 week off lmfao