terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Everyone and their mother on the Knicks, but line moving in Pheonix's favor.

Whats up with this game. Two teams going in opposite directions, you would think that the line wouldnt be so close to a pickem.

Thoughts?

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Quit worrying about the line so much and bet whoever you think wins tonight. Simple.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Quote Originally Posted by jz833 View Post
    Quit worrying about the line so much and bet whoever you think wins tonight. Simple.
    lines sometimes tells you the story

I like Knicks here and it is a Knicks bet or no play for me .. but that line moving makes me stay away from the whole game

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Looking at line movement shall drive you crazy. I've finally learned to not even pay attention, and just pick winners. That said, the gut has a bad feeling about them tonight.

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Looking at line movement shall drive you crazy. I've finally learned to not even pay attention, and just pick winners. That said, the gut has a bad feeling about them tonight.
    Thank you!!!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I'm on the Suns +2 1/2.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Knicks look tired. Missing easy shots, making sloppy passes, not getting back on defense. This could be a long night for them.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Knicks might take this. Porzingis is the real deal

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Just took Knicks ML live @ the beginning of OT... :fingers crossed:

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Good call man, been waiting to fade the Knicks for a while and this was the spot

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

This wasn't the spot Derrick rose left the game in the middle of the 2nd with a back injury, game had to go to OT and Porzingos had to foul out in OT just so Suns can win by 2

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Good call man, been waiting to fade the Knicks for a while and this was the spot
    Feared this which is why I had Layed off but once I saw OT I couldn't resist. Ehhh..can't win em all

terrenceross

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    This wasn't the spot Derrick rose left the game in the middle of the 2nd with a back injury, game had to go to OT and Porzingos had to foul out in OT just so Suns can win by 2
    Booker missed 80% of his shots and Bledsoe was 0-5 in the first half. Game would have been a route if Booker showed up.

Plus....Porzingis had to hit a few miracle deep threes to keep the Knicks close.

But Baker did look pretty stinky out there. It wouldnt shock me if the Knicks would have won had Rose not left the game.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by terrenceross View Post
    Booker missed 80% of his shots and Bledsoe was 0-5 in the first half. Game would have been a route if Booker showed up.

Plus....Porzingis had to hit a few miracle deep threes to keep the Knicks close.

But Baker did look pretty stinky out there. It wouldnt shock me if the Knicks would have won had Rose not left the game.
    As I mentioned in my previous post in this thread, the Knicks were dreadful before Rose left. It took the Suns blowing a 12 point lead in the 4th for this to even go to OT.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Forgot to mention Carmelo went 3 for 13 at one point.

It will be interesting to see what the line is on Thursday when the Knicks visit the Warriors in Oakland.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by terrenceross View Post

booker is still learning just a 2nd year 19 year old if you are relying on that dude to cash your bets then quit now. Porzingis is young too but have you seen him play? he has serious game out of the gates so does booker but Zingis is 7'2" those aren't miracle shots for him he really has game like that... Knicks still had this game even without rose.. 12 points is hardly a lead, and losing that lead is not blowing it. Bulls up 20+ against the Twolves is blowing a lead. get it right

terrenceross

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    booker is still learning just a 2nd year 19 year old if you are relying on that dude to cash your bets then quit now. Porzingis is young too but have you seen him play? he has serious game out of the gates so does booker but Zingis is 7'2" those aren't miracle shots for him he really has game like that... Knicks still had this game even without rose.. 12 points is hardly a lead, and losing that lead is not blowing it. Bulls up 20+ against the Twolves is blowing a lead. get it right
    Do you even watch the Suns? Booker is arguably their best player and easily in their top 2. Ive seen many nights where Booker is better than Bledsoe.

But I wasnt relying on him to simply cash this bet.

Suns were due for a big home win and the Knicks were in the middle-end of a long road swing and they were in a giant look ahead spot to GSW.

So thats the look ahead angle and the tired from travel angle. Combine that with the fact that Knicks suck vs fast break teams and this was a good bet.

Knicks may be top 4 in the east but they are light years behind the raps and cavs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap