Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Got a winner for tonight...
    YTD (7-4, 3.4u)

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Memphis Grizzlies OVER 198.5 (-105) 1.05u to win 1u

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Whatever...

I'm retiring this thread, I'm having way more success with hockey and want to dedicate all my time to it since my form of statistical modelling works much better with hockey. Like the NFL, the refs have too much influence and screw up my variables and raise variance to a frustrating degree. I can make way more winning picks on my two hockey threads. At least the thread is being retired with a profit.

YTD (7-5, 2.35u)

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Love the discipline, I already quit betting NFL and NBA, was just following you here, for some reason I couldn't place the wager last night, but at last it worked, maybe it was sign, whatever..

NFL and NBA are just not worth the time, at the end you'll broke even at best, my only bet probably is gonna be an action play on the Super Bowl, but that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    Whatever...

I'm retiring this thread, I'm having way more success with hockey and want to dedicate all my time to it since my form of statistical modelling works much better with hockey. Like the NFL, the refs have too much influence and screw up my variables and raise variance to a frustrating degree. I can make way more winning picks on my two hockey threads. At least the thread is being retired with a profit.

YTD (7-5, 2.35u)

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I think NBA totals can be winnable but NHL is better suited to my models. I just don't have time for both. I still bet NBA and am winning. Not a lot but up. Might revisit a NBA thread after the all-star break once my ref stats are more complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksrulez View Post
    Love the discipline, I already quit betting NFL and NBA, was just following you here, for some reason I couldn't place the wager last night, but at last it worked, maybe it was sign, whatever..

NFL and NBA are just not worth the time, at the end you'll broke even at best, my only bet probably is gonna be an action play on the Super Bowl, but that's it

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Due to public outcry demand, I have resurrected this thread. Mainly Team Totals. Some occasional 1H's and game totals. All lines are 5Dimes. Where were we?
    YTD (7-5, 2.35u)

Minnesota Timberwolves OVER 103.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Brooklyn Nets UNDER 104 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Last edited by Flea Hotel; 01-13-17 at 01:08 PM.

DU46
    DU46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Thanks for spreading the wealth Flea!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

People might wanna observe these plays for a few days before betting cash money on them. My brain is so NHL centered that it might take a few days to shake off the rust.
    Quote Originally Posted by DU46 View Post
    Thanks for spreading the wealth Flea!

DU46
    DU46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Good call, definitely don't want this taking away from the success of your NHL model!

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Good luck, Flea.

JoeDeagan
    JoeDeagan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1822

Flea Hotel, I followed you from the NHL thread. I'm brand new to sports betting, I've started betting about three weeks. Before that, I have never entertained sports betting because I am not an avid sports fan. But I need extra money to pay off mortgage and things like that. I was introduced to sports betting from a trip to Vegas with a sports betting friend just last year. He seems to be winning every time he goes to Vegas to bet on sports so I decided to bring some money to tail his bets in NFL. I watched a little bit of the NBA so I thought I could make my own picks. The first day was a winner, but after that, it was a total disaster. I had a taste of how difficult it is to bet on sports.

But I didn't give up, I searched for forums like this for advice and "expert" picks to bet online. I know and heard about bank roll management but chose to ignore all of that stuff because I really wanted to win a lot of money. The last couple weeks has been a roller coaster ride. I was literally up huge and then took a dive to almost loosing everything. Luckily, I've found some good pickers recently in this forum. I still have all my deposits with a little extra. It was a fun, frustrating, disappointing and learning experience.

I just want to say thank you for all you've done for people and hope to tail you to earn extra income to pay for bills and things. I've read most of your posts and I find them very entertaining. It is refreshing to read "I like hot Asian girls and cash money" in the middle of a discussion.
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave JoeDeagan 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

0-2, -2.2u
    YTD (7-7, 0.15u)

Comment: Well... shit.
    Due to public outcry demand, I have resurrected this thread. Mainly Team Totals. Some occasional 1H's and game totals. All lines are 5Dimes. Where were we?
    YTD (7-5, 2.35u)

Minnesota Timberwolves OVER 103.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Brooklyn Nets UNDER 104 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

It's a slow grind, I try to make it fun. I think most people had an off night/week but stick to betting within your limits and there are enough good cappers here that should do exactly what you want: make some extra cash money. Just remember, If you win 60% of the time, you're gonna lose 40%. Some nights you'll win 8/9, but others you'll win 2/9. Not letting the swings affect your betting methodology is just as important as making the right picks. I can't talk about girls for four more days due to a lost bet but I'll be back with winners later today and the other thing in four long days.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDeagan View Post
    Flea Hotel, I followed you from the NHL thread. I'm brand new to sports betting, I've started betting about three weeks. Before that, I have never entertained sports betting because I am not an avid sports fan. But I need extra money to pay off mortgage and things like that. I was introduced to sports betting from a trip to Vegas with a sports betting friend just last year. He seems to be winning every time he goes to Vegas to bet on sports so I decided to bring some money to tail his bets in NFL. I watched a little bit of the NBA so I thought I could make my own picks. The first day was a winner, but after that, it was a total disaster. I had a taste of how difficult it is to bet on sports.

But I didn't give up, I searched for forums like this for advice and "expert" picks to bet online. I know and heard about bank roll management but chose to ignore all of that stuff because I really wanted to win a lot of money. The last couple weeks has been a roller coaster ride. I was literally up huge and then took a dive to almost loosing everything. Luckily, I've found some good pickers recently in this forum. I still have all my deposits with a little extra. It was a fun, frustrating, disappointing and learning experience.

I just want to say thank you for all you've done for people and hope to tail you to earn extra income to pay for bills and things. I've read most of your posts and I find them very entertaining. It is refreshing to read "I like hot Asian girls and cash money" in the middle of a discussion.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

No plays today. Focusing on NHL plays and watching NFL.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Three plays for today.
    YTD (7-7, 0.15u)

Dallas Mavericks UNDER 99 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u WINNER
    Atlanta Hawks OVER 104.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u WINNER
    Los Angeles Lakers UNDER 105.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Last edited by Flea Hotel; 01-15-17 at 05:25 PM.

reed_barrington
    reed_barrington's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

good luck flea!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thanks, already on house's money.
    Quote Originally Posted by reed_barrington View Post
    good luck flea!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

3-0, +2.7u
    YTD (10-7, 2.85u)
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave Flea Hotel 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fuux gave Flea Hotel 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

3-0, +2.7u
    YTD (10-7, 2.85u)
    Can't you be better than perfect?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

All my threads are now in the green, even my MMA thread! Let's get a heater going and get that cash money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Can't you be better than perfect?

reed_barrington

amazing job flea!
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave reed_barrington 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Only tail if you like cash money.
    YTD (10-7, 2.85u)

Utah Jazz OVER 104.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

That 3rd quarter helped.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

WINNER! I'm not sure what y'all do but I'm all about cash money.
    YTD (11-7, 3.85u)
    Only tail if you like cash money.
    YTD (10-7, 2.85u)

Utah Jazz OVER 104.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

Housemoney

Nice hit!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

TY, Didn't look good at half time but you're right, good 3rd and good last 2mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Nice hit!
    Points Awarded:

reed_barrington gave Flea Hotel 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reed_barrington

Thank you flea! Close call! Vegas knows NBA

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

In Flea we trust!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Tail only if you like cash money. If you're into stitch and bitching, there's a good thread or two in the NCAAB sub-thread.
    YTD (11-7, 3.85u)

Los Angeles Lakers UNDER 115.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

Housemoney

Already dropped to 114, Flea knows when to bet it.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

way to go Flea, I like Denver ML here but can not trust the process of Lakers losing last 4 games and Denver winning last 2 games

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I notice a lot of touts are on the Lakers but I'm on this TT and Denver ML. You never really know in these battle of the donks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    way to go Flea, I like Denver ML here but can not trust the process of Lakers losing last 4 games and Denver winning last 2 games

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Weird...I'm not sure what being abducted by aliens feels like (yet) but whenever I have a losing day..
    YTD (11-8, 2.75u)
    Tail only if you like cash money. If you're into stitch and bitching, there's a good thread or two in the NCAAB sub-thread.
    YTD (11-7, 3.85u)

Los Angeles Lakers UNDER 115.5 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I hate the Raptors so I usually don't even pay much attention to them if I have to. This is an example of when I have to. Noels and Okafor should play, the Raptors are 1-5 in their last 6 ATS. One stat I don't like is Toronto has beat Philly the last 7 ATS, but all streaks must end, and their on the second of a B2B. I expect a lot of points tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if the 76ers win this game outright. I like the game total over but this is a team total thread. Might have one or two more later.
    YTD (11-8, 2.75u)

Philadelphia 76ers OVER 104 (-110) 1.1u to win 1u

slamuels2021
    slamuels2021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

The million dollar question is: Embiid Playing? He's the difference maker. He should be playing, he just had two days off.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

He's playing but how many mins... I like that him and Noels are playing + the B2B for the Raptors on the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by slamuels2021 View Post
    The million dollar question is: Embiid Playing? He's the difference maker. He should be playing, he just had two days off.

First 12345 ... Last