No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Celtics -1 tonight...

...to win 6U.

Also like T'Wolves medium, Mavs and Thunder small.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    ...to win 6U.

Also like T'Wolves medium, Mavs and Thunder small.
    My man!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    My man!
    Hope all is well, my friend.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yeah you like all the non-public plays. We get it. It's so difficult to bet on non public plays. It's one of the most challenging things ever, to go online, and see where the %s are, and just bet the team that is getting less action -- and making sure the line isn't adjusting too much. THat's so difficult. It's one of the hardest things to learn. I think only geniuses know about that. And reverse line movement. It's so complex. It's such a difficult matter to comprehend. You know?

Do you even watch the games?

You had your biggest play of the decade on the Clippers +4 because warriors were getting pounded at the Clips went down to +3.5 at one point.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah you like all the non-public plays. We get it. It's so difficult to bet on non public plays. It's one of the most challenging things ever, to go online, and see where the %s are, and just bet the team that is getting less action -- and making sure the line isn't adjusting too much. THat's so difficult. It's one of the hardest things to learn. I think only geniuses know about that. And reverse line movement. It's so complex. It's such a difficult matter to comprehend. You know?

You had your biggest play of the decade on the Clippers +4 because warriors were getting pounded at the Clips went down to +3.5 at one point.
    Teach me more.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

I did?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Teach me more.