knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Raptors over Celtics

I know the public is on the Raptors tonight, but I don't understand why all the love for the Celtics, am I missing something, can someone help me out here?

I'm already locked in on the Raptors, but I may opt out, not putting any money on the Celtics, that's for sure..

bleedgreen
    bleedgreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

you'll regret this play.

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Well, I regret last night putting money on GSW ATS, Spurs ATS and Nuggets ATS all at -105/-115

Will not put money on the Celtics at minus money, I either opt out or stick with Raptors

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why does Brad Stevens play a 12 man rotation? Guy is a great coach but come on son. You're not gonna get in a rhythm if you play in 3 minute spurts, or if you're a starter and you get pulled with 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter and then come back in the game with 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.... Makes no sense.

And if the bench gets hot, you can't ride the bench in crunch time just because they're hot. If they make shots and make a run -- okay, they did their job. Now let the starters close it out.

ciNic
    ciNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

I also think Raptors is a better team, but back2back games could be a factor here, they did struggle vs New Orleans.