terrenceross
    terrenceross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Raptors ML

Let me just say that the Raptors have played the cavs tough in Lebron's second era.

And we have a red hot Raptor team that is playing a Cavs team whom is trying to bounce back from a 3 game losing streak.

The line started out by making the Raptors slight favs,

Conventional wisdom states Cavs will play hard here tonight as to not prolong the losing streak.

That conventional wisdom has pushed the line in favor of the Cavs which means you can actually get the raptors tonight at close to even money.

Apart of me thinks this is just a homer bet since this is my squad, but the other part of me knows that this Raptor team is currently playing better ball than any Raptor squad in history.

Everyone is hot right now, Lowry(The destroyer), Derozan (Passing ALOT and still getting his points) TRoss and CoJO Bench combo, Patterson playing the best ball anyone has ever seen him play, the defense in general. I could go on and on. Nobody is playing bad right now except for maybe JV. Good news is JV has historically played VERY well against the Cavs. And Bebe is playing his heart out right now anyways so we are deep enough.

Toronto is TOO deep right now.

Raptors is the play tonight. They want this win. This win is symbolic for them right now.

Interested to hear others take on this game!

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Think cavs get back on track tonite.. good luck tho