Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Start Anew

SUN 11/27

CLE @ PHI
    Despite a poor SU record, things are not too bad in PHI. Okafor looks sluggish, but Bayless, Covington and Ilyasova all look good. Just can't take them against the CAVS. PASS

DEN @ PHOE
    NUGGETS have had a day to recover from hard fought OT loss to rival OKC. Travel now to PHOE who can't seem to get it going at home. DEN +1.5

SAC @ BK
    Lowly NETS not a very good bunch as revealed recently in IND. However, at home, they're like a Gumpian box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get. PASS on this one.

MILK @ ORL
    Two low levels don't inspire a wager here. PASS it up. Spelling test: Antemapouko (fail)

LAC @ IND
    CLIP DOGS look to rebound from stinker in Motor City. Encounter an easier foe here with struggling IND. Layin the points here. CLIP DOGS (-10.5)

NO @ DAL
    Just when the PELS get things goin, they get smacked down at the Mota Center. Great time to get their confidence back from a MAVS team that hasn't been this bad since I don't know when. Layin a few. PELS (-4.5)

HOU @ PORT
    BLAZERS returned home with a nice win against NO, but now face a much tougher opponent with the beard and co. Don't think they can get it done. ROCKETS (-2.5)

ATL @ LAL
    When ATL doesn't wanna play, they really don't wanna play. Impressed with Schroder at the point, but IMHO, Howard just doesn't have "it." Did the Lake Show muster even a couple of minuets of excitement against the dominating WARRIORS? With those guys gone, LAKES have a chance; but not gonna bet on that considering the Jekyl and Hyde personality of the HAWKS. PASS it up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last night 11/26
    CHAR (-6) L
    SA (-6.5) W
    MEM (-1) W
    46% ROI (-11.8%)

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Suns ought to handle the Nuggets. They have Bledsoe & Booker.. what do the Nuggets have? Mudiay can't shoot and Nelson is old (in NBA terms).

IBetYou

I like Steve Albert - better than his brother - and EJ ...one of the best announcer pairings imo

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Suns ought to handle the Nuggets. They have Bledsoe & Booker.. what do the Nuggets have? Mudiay can't shoot and Nelson is old (in NBA terms).
    Welp

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I like Steve Albert - better than his brother - and EJ ...one of the best announcer pairings imo
    Like that duo myself, IBY.

Geez, I'm getting old. I remember Marv back in the day: "Rory Sparrow from the corner....YES!!)

IBetYou

Sounds like you've been at this longer than me!

Clippers are following the path of the Hawks... complacency/ boredom. CP3 said after the debacle in Detroit it wasn't a lack of energy, rather they were just making shots. He can't say that now.