Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Nba plays for tonight 11-11-16

INDIANA -5 over Philly......It's the 76ers and they haven't won at home yet. Ordinarily I look to take the team which lost in a quick turnaround game, but this time I think it will motivate Indy that they had to go to OT to beat these bums on Wednesday night.

WASHINGTON +6- against Cleveland.....The Cavs are fresh off a tough home loss to Atlanta so Joe Q Public will be looking for them to get back in the win column here. They might just do that, but I'll gladly take the added value with the home team Wizards, who played great the other night in Boston.

CLIPPERS -4- over Ok City......The Clips have been the best team in the league so far in this nascent (Get your dictionary out, JJ) season. They've only been beaten once, and it was at the hands of, you guessed it, the Thunder. Revenge is a bitch!

As always, best of luck
    Harry

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good luck harry, i really like the clippers tonight

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    INDIANA -5 over Philly......It's the 76ers and they haven't won at home yet. Ordinarily I look to take the team which lost in a quick turnaround game, but this time I think it will motivate Indy that they had to go to OT to beat these bums on Wednesday night.

WASHINGTON +6- against Cleveland.....The Cavs are fresh off a tough home loss to Atlanta so Joe Q Public will be looking for them to get back in the win column here. They might just do that, but I'll gladly take the added value with the home team Wizards, who played great the other night in Boston.

CLIPPERS -4- over Ok City......The Clips have been the best team in the league so far in this nascent (Get your dictionary out, JJ) season. They've only been beaten once, and it was at the hands of, you guessed it, the Thunder. Revenge is a bitch!

As always, best of luck
    Harry
    No chance, even if Beal was playing. Good Luck.

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Just to clarify, wizards were at home against Boston. But I still like wash +7.5.. not playing it tho, NCAAB