JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

** game of the night **

Denver +4.5. the 2 losses that denver have been decided by 2 & 3 pts. this team is capable of keeping up and possibly winning outright. expect a battle but denver should stay in this!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Denver +4.5. the 2 losses that denver have been decided by 2 & 3 pts. this team is capable of keeping up and possibly winning outright. expect a battle but denver should stay in this!
    I am leaning SAS. Beating Utah was a forgone conclusion as payback was the issue, plus a few days off didn't hurt them. LOL. They and the LAC are on a B2B, SAS @ home -4 with a small ML, gets my nod, in what I think will be a low scoring affair. BOL.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I am leaning SAS. Beating Utah was a forgone conclusion as payback was the issue, plus a few days off didn't hurt them. LOL. They and the LAC are on a B2B, SAS @ home -4 with a small ML, gets my nod, in what I think will be a low scoring affair. BOL.
    yeah if its anything that the spurs do great it is playing defense, whoever they are playing i like to play their TT under. last season if im not mistaken they didnt allow 100 pts for an extremely long time.. Clippers TT u95.5 could be worth a sprinkle. BOL today/tonight