Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm not an OKC fan but I feel sick watching Durant ball for GSW

I find myself getting pissed off watching Durant play his ex team. It really irritates me to no end to see guys screw an entire fan base like this. I hate to say it but inwardly I'm hoping he breaks his leg or something happens so that he will not have any success in GSW. Should I feel like this???

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Blame OKC ownership for being f*cking cheap skates his entire tenure there...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gsw going to win a lot of games again

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8418

I think its funny how now that he left he wants to have that killer instinct...okc sure could of used that when he single handedly threw the series when he played the 2 worst games of his career against golden state last yr in games 6&7
    Points Awarded:

Catch77 gave Gonz312 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hey JJ gold when do we get a video play your due pal 💡

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

I can't say you shouldn't feel that way. But honestly for the most part OKC never gave him the help he needed to win a championship, the closest to them doing that would be last year and we know how that ended.. I just don't think Westbrook and Durant were gonna win a ship together.. and Durant knew it.

YoDaMan
    YoDaMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

It's simple play with a me guy in Westbrook and never win it all, or go play with a group of team guys that have a chance this year.... how would you choose???

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

if they could have paid Harden it would have been a dynasty.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

They are public enemy #1 this year.

Hopefully someone knocks them off in the playoffs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Itll be hard getting used to not sure I ever will. Just so many great shooters, but down low the are lacking.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Blame OKC ownership for being f*cking cheap skates his entire tenure there...
    Huh???? This makes no sense.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I find myself getting pissed off watching Durant play his ex team. It really irritates me to no end to see guys screw an entire fan base like this. I hate to say it but inwardly I'm hoping he breaks his leg or something happens so that he will not have any success in GSW. Should I feel like this???
    I enjoy seeing him playing for GS, he's in his element. KD is not a leader and in OK they wanted him to be the man and thats just not natural to him. Now he can just focus on balling and get back to having fun. GS a much more natural fit for him

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I enjoy seeing him playing for GS, he's in his element. KD is not a leader and in OK they wanted him to be the man and thats just not natural to him. Now he can just focus on balling and get back to having fun. GS a much more natural fit for him
    I agree he has a much better shot at winning a title but it burns my craw watching him out there in another uniform. I'm old school and I know these teams don't give a damn about the player and will trade them for some bubble gum if they could but I still hate it for the fans. The NBA needs some type of Franchise Tag IMO because it really hurts small market teams.

The Kraken

I get ya. I was as disgusted as anyone when he bailed.

But seeing him on this team, he's just more in his element. He can just be the guy that scores 40 but doean't need to be that tough leader. Even if he never won a title with GS, I think the rest of his career will be much more enjoyable in the Bay area.

He's just a natral fit for them, and they fit him.

This team is going to ve tough to beat for the next 5 years assuming the stringbeans stay healthy.

Mac4Lyfe

I get ya. I was as disgusted as anyone when he bailed.

But seeing him on this team, he's just more in his element. He can just be the guy that scores 40 but doean't need to be that tough leader. Even if he never won a title with GS, I think the rest of his career will be much more enjoyable in the Bay area.

He's just a natral fit for them, and they fit him.

This team is going to ve tough to beat for the next 5 years assuming the stringbeans stay healthy.
    They are going to be tough to beat for sure. But, I'm not sold on Pachulia in the interior and Iggy is getting older with back issues. I'm curious how they perform against tough interior teams and if they wear out over a 7 game playoff series. I think it works much better for him to not be the main man but will he choke in crunch time? This year certainly is going to be interesting.

Mac4Lyfe

Steve Kerr being a dick leaving Durant in the game during the blowout trying to get Durant to 40 points.

And soon as I said that Durant took a hard tumble. Now Kerr is taking him out.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Thunder got KD to the Finals.

The Thunder got Durant a 3-1 lead in the conference finals last year against the Warriors.

You are an idiot if you think OKC didn't give Durant what he needed to win. He had players like Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, Adams etc. He was surrounded by a championship team for years.

Why are GayD and Thompson in when they're up 30 with 6 minutes left? OKC pulled their starters in the third.

Anyway, KD goes to a team with three all-stars and now he is talking shit to his former "boys". He is a pussy. He never delivered for OKC when all the chips were on the line. He disappeared.

I don't dislike him for leaving. I dislike him for going to the Warriors. To be chummy with Draymond Green while he was kicking Steven Adams in the nuts is pathetic. Then after KD choked away a 3-1 lead he was hugging it out with Curry after the series without a care in the world while his "brothers" were hurting.

KD is a fraud. He said he wanted to retire in OKC. He loved his teammates. He loved the city. He wanted them to hang his jersey in the rafters.....He cried and thanked Russell during his MVP speech, etc. It was all fake.

KD hangs out with a posse and always has people in his ear telling him what's best for him. I think that's why he has said some really stupid things since "the move.

My favorite was the clip his people put out of him shooting jumpers at 10 o'clock in the gym and he was talking about how he was "putting in work" and going to show the people that called him a "coward". Then he says shit like he "could've given up".

WTF. Someone please pay me 25 million dollars plus endorsements and I'll shoot jumpshots at 11 pm while someone rebounds for me. How hard is it? He could have just quit and given up? Who the hell is this guy?

Then he goes off an gets a Mt. Rushmore of 2pac, **-Tang Clan, and Rick James tattooed on his leg. This guy is trying too hard to be a tough guy. It's phony to me.

The Warriors are going to win a lot of games. Of course, they have four all-stars. Someone said KD fits in well at Golden State. What top 10 player wouldn't fit in well there? There are too many shooters to cover.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 11-04-16 at 12:13 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635, and Catch77

Mac4Lyfe

I feel your pain BigD. Karma is a bitch. I'm a huge Billy Donovan fan. I hope you have the last laugh.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Were all the durant haters hating on lebron? If so then I commend the consistency. At least durant didn't make an entitled announcement to the world about it. Not did he ask an established big (20 pts 10 reb) like bosh to also leave and join him. He wants to get rings by default on stacked team just like letravel did, same beat new lyrics

The Kraken

I disagree, I dont think KD was motivated solely by rings. Honestly, OKC should have beat GS last year. I think KD is sensitive and he wanted to pick the team that was the best fit for hom to maximize his enjoyment day in and day out.

KD has to know when they win the championship this year, it will come with somewhat of an astericks next to his name

He just wants to have fun like most girls

shadymcgrady

If klay doesn't go bonkers I truly believe okc would've beaten Cleveland (silver wouldn't have fixed in cavs favor i.e removing players) and durant probably would've stayed

shadymcgrady

All of letravels titles have asterisks imo. Especially this latest one where we thought stern was a pos crooked commish then Adam next in line commish silver goes and removes a player! Forget joey Crawford and the fingermen refs, the nba now physically suspends a player at a whim. Nba is a joke with freak athletes

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Were all the durant haters hating on lebron? If so then I commend the consistency. At least durant didn't make an entitled announcement to the world about it. Not did he ask an established big (20 pts 10 reb) like bosh to also leave and join him. He wants to get rings by default on stacked team just like letravel did, same beat new lyrics
    I absolutely hated the 1 hour variety show Lebron did with Le Decision. I wished him ill will as well.

The Kraken

God, I forgot about Klay during that series

He wenr full blown Xbox on OKC

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I was a huge Lebron basher until he won a ring in Cleveland. That ring means more than both in Miami IMO.

shadymcgrady

I'm ranting like a moron ab inevitable corruption. I haven't seen a team win a title deservedly since the spurs, mavs and the Pistons. When miami won it with wade and Shaq with the bullsht wade free throws every other minute I thought that was the end of fixing championships bc it was imo so blatant. Like WWE blatant but oh how wrong I was

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I was a huge Lebron basher until he won a ring in Cleveland. That ring means more than both in Miami IMO.
    Lebron made good by coming back to Cleveland. It would be awesome to see KD do that at OKC but I don't see that ever happening.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Oh for sure in terms of value but even that ring has an asterisk. Draymond Green got suspended for getting kicked by lebron bc he kicked Steven adams last series? More like bc gs was up 3-1 about to win in 5 and destroy nba advertisement deals and contacts so let's make it 7 games.

Looks familiar where have I seen that before? Oh right game 6 2002 western conf finals when kobe elbowed Bibby and broke his nose only to get 2 free throws and send it to game 7. Kings got absolutely robbed by stern on that one. They would have boat raced indy in the finals

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Lebron made good by coming back to Cleveland. It would be awesome to see KD do that at OKC but I don't see that ever happening.
    GayD is never coming back.

Recently he kept talking about how Westbrook was married and he was still trying to find himself.

Maybe that Snapchat pic of Draymond Green's junk was intended for Durant. Are they dating?

It would explain his move to the San Francisco Bay Area.

shadymcgrady

Might have been the Iverson led sixers but adelman and the Princeton offense with webber would've liked them either way

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Huh???? This makes no sense.
    Had ownership opened up the checkbook and kept the necessary talent around him while he was there, he never would have left.

Ownership wasn't willing to go deep into the luxury tax.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
    if they could have paid Harden it would have been a dynasty.
    Dude man harden my god first Hillary now your touting James harden biggest cancer in the league your unbelievable 💡💡

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Don't know why people are hating on KD. Blame LeBron, he had to put an all-star team together in recent years to win a championship. Now you will see it happening all around the league. Can't blame the guy for selling out to get a ring, the supposed best player in the league wrote the book on it. How to buy a championship, by LeBron James.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Don't know why people are hating on KD. Blame LeBron, he had to put an all-star team together in recent years to win a championship. Now you will see it happening all around the league. Can't blame the guy for selling out to get a ring, the supposed best player in the league wrote the book on it. How to buy a championship, by LeBron James.
    I don't disagree buy Kevin garnett actually wrote the book and gave it lebron after the Celtics beat the cavs

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Yes guys all lebrons fault lololol u guys r too much. Their were plenty of super teams put together before that miami squad

123 Last