dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Boston Celtics are the best team in the NBA right now

I don't know why everyone love the lake show and cleveland. Boston when their team is healthy is just too good.

This team should be the favorites to win the NBA title every year until one of the big 3 retires or is traded.

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I don't know why everyone love the lake show and cleveland. Boston when their team is healthy is just too good.

This team should be the favorites to win the NBA title every year until one of the big 3 retires or is traded.

You have got to be kidding me. They got some good players but ain't no body steppin up on that team.. Good joke about them always being favorites though

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

paul pierce is hurt.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

First, their health isn't a small matter. Garnett hasn't looked close to form. Pierce is hurt now. And even when healthy, the only player playing better than their 2008-form, is Rondo. But probably what is most important, is that their defense is nowhere near '08 form, which was what won the championship. There offense will never be the best, but now their defense is far from it too. I like the C's, but it's easy to concede that as of right now, they are not on LA or CLE's level.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Welcome to SBR, tealish.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Garnett is hurt, Pierce is hurt. I don't think they'll hold up come playoff time.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I may be drunk... but you, sir dynamite, make me look like a rock star.

darklife
    darklife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston or Cleveland?

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lakers win this year again.

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

No way, Celtics are not enough stong to beat Cavs, Magic or Hawks in playoff!
    but if Celtics will make some special trade with Ray Allen, they can be top again, now they are 4th best in the east.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

i can't (or dont want) argue when someone said cav or lakers is the best, or celtics early season. but consistency a great team is just not there, man. i dont even need to think to point out some chokes they have:
    - vs clippers: lead 3 points in 10 sec left, then missed two FT n eventually lose the match
    - vs miami: lead by 2 points with < 10 sec left, wade stole the ball n tie the game, eventually they did win (only because miami is a bigger choker)
    - vs orlando: lead for 3rd quarter n suddenly just fade out 4th q n lose
    - vs lakers: lead 3 points with 1min left, but losing by 1 points eventually with lakers dont even need to timeout to to score the last basket..

ENOUGH of the excuse of healthy team, every SINGLE team in NBA at this time will have players out, it is not the matters of the players. You see, they can lead the game until last min, but then they just mess up the lead. If healthy players are not excuses, it basically means the "unfit" players are fit players for >36 min, but then down the stretch, they will become injured n mess up, rite?