Trey Burke

12-11 beyond the arch 52%

killer crossover and can finish.

Shot in the arm the Jazz needed.

Hard to believe its his 6th game.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

good so far. we will see once the nba season sinks in for him and other teams have experience against his play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be a solid nba guard
    All the tools

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

ANN ARBOR -- Former Michigan point star Trey Burke sat on a Knight Commission panel today to discuss the health of college basketball.

The former national player of the year, based on his experience at U-M, doesn't think too highly of it.

According to a series of tweets from CBS Sports' Jon Soloman, who was covering the event, which included Shane Battier, Old Dominion coach Jeff Jones and Atlantic 10 commissioner Bernadette McGlade, Burke complained of the food at Michigan and being poorly prepared for life after college.

According to Solomon, Burke, who has earned over $7.6 million in his NBA career, said Michigan did not prepare him for the off-court realities of being a professional. Soloman tweeted, "Burke says he felt Michigan could have helped him structure what he would face in the NBA with spending, budgeting and investing money."

Then there were Burke's comments on the food.

The 23-year-old called his meals at Michigan "jail food" and said it was "disgusting." According to Solomon, "Trey Burke says he didn't eat breakfast at Michigan and it became a problem." Moreover, Burke claimed it is the coach's job to handle a personal issue for a player.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...of_leavin.html

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

First off they have someone who speaks to all rookies coming into the NBA. SATCH sanders used to be the one. Secondly, come on man , be a little humble. Ur "jail food " as he called it was given to u, where as most college kids it is paid for.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    ANN ARBOR -- Former Michigan point star Trey Burke sat on a Knight Commission panel today to discuss the health of college basketball.

The former national player of the year, based on his experience at U-M, doesn't think too highly of it.

According to a series of tweets from CBS Sports' Jon Soloman, who was covering the event, which included Shane Battier, Old Dominion coach Jeff Jones and Atlantic 10 commissioner Bernadette McGlade, Burke complained of the food at Michigan and being poorly prepared for life after college.

According to Solomon, Burke, who has earned over $7.6 million in his NBA career, said Michigan did not prepare him for the off-court realities of being a professional. Soloman tweeted, "Burke says he felt Michigan could have helped him structure what he would face in the NBA with spending, budgeting and investing money."

Then there were Burke's comments on the food.

The 23-year-old called his meals at Michigan "jail food" and said it was "disgusting." According to Solomon, "Trey Burke says he didn't eat breakfast at Michigan and it became a problem." Moreover, Burke claimed it is the coach's job to handle a personal issue for a player.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...of_leavin.html
    Man don't tell me shiit like this I already hate the fuucking NBA...I aactually liked this guy before this...what a spoiled piece of garbage...fuuck him...take some personal responsibility

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These guys are so dumb they couldn't manage $20

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

love his name

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Dorm food for regular college kids is hit and miss. I went to Illinois and I can state for a fact that athletes usually don't eat the dorm food that students eat. They have "training table" where they are eating steak everyday if they want during the season.

I can't imagine Michigan, who is way more serious about sports, would have their athletes eating worse.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

When I went to Iowa I worked at a bar and we would catered for the football team twice a week. Every time it was steak and some kind of fish. Wasn't the highest end by any means but certainly wasn't prison food