SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Navy VET here...GL to all today

[COLOR=#000000! important]I am a navy vet just love gambling but $$$ is not avail at this time so betpoints is all i can get so if you are a navy vet ..was on submarines.. give an old man a chance to have some fun tonight betting.. no i wont give you any picks because i kinda suck ..no i dont know a lock....but i am learning thru betting betpoints so if ya gotta heart give me a few points love ya for it..oh btw KHARMA ... is golden..peace my fellow SHARPS TO BE!!!...PLEASE[/COLOR]

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

how can u beg for points bro?? and you say you are a service man well the proud ones i know dont beg

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Im not begging...Some people on here don't use there points so I ask if I can play them...I am on a fixed income so I can't bet any real $$$... But don't tell ask me if I am a Serviceman..Thats wrong I served my country for 7 years underwater.. was there during desert storm and was injured on the job and had to leave the service......fell down a hatch two floors...ouch back screwed up something silly.. so MVP123.. Don't ever question my service!!!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

btw i am using the points to learn how to bet on sports thats all.. if you don't want to give yours up because you have a use for them then fine.. I am asking people on here who dont have a use for them let me have a try at betting as i am learning to capp.. thansk all

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thanks to all who have given me some points this last week... hope your good turn caused you to win that day.. good luck to all.. nbs tonight I am going with ......ny knicks -2 at home..they have been good at home and i feel they can play with the bucks here....also leaning lakers -7.5 ....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Go with sacramento+3.....it will hit.. Pleaase donate points so i can bet as well i havent the bankroll to use $$$ trying to roll my points over into a 50 cash card with bodag..... Remember sac +3 is my call if you like it please donate even 1 pt will work... Beat the bookie to all gl

bigboyfosho
    bigboyfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!

so sad, stop beggin again, you got points last time, quiet begging
    Points Awarded:

Anthonyk99 gave bigboyfosho 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Morrisbettor
    Morrisbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

this guy has another thread going too. says he like sac tonight, and then goes on begging. post this stupid crap in the SBR points forum where all the losers ask for points loans and quit flooding the real handicapping area with this shit