HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Who do you want to see make it to the Playoffs??

*Western Conference*

Boot'Em

Jazz, and the Suns
    --- Old hat these teams are, and we all know they would be one-and-dones. Both have offense, but no denfense = no chance.

Get'Em In

Memphis, Okla City, and Houston
    --- Young talented teams. All have future All-Stars( Ariza, OJ Mayo, Gay, Landry, Green, Harden) They would prove to be tough outs in the First Rd, SANS whoever gets the Lakers.
    ________________________________________ ___
    *Eastern Conference*

Boot'Em

Heat
    ---I'm a true Miami fan, and its sacrilege to not have Wade in the playoffs. Nevertheless they are no better than they were last year. It was an embarrassing 1stRd vs. ATL last year, and I dont see them doing much different.

Get'Em In

Milwaukee
    --- Got to see Jennings in the Playoffs. This team is decent, and well-coached. Did you know that they have had 50+ more fouls called against them vs. Fouls calls received. Kinda of hard to win consistently when the refs are giving your opponents more free throws every game.

Really hope Charlotte stays in the race also. Steph Jack could take them to the second round in the wide open bottom half of the East.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Disagreew tih JAzz- they are a very good team this year and very deep. Trust me no one wants to play them except lakers. Suns i agree with and lets get rid of spurts. Rockets are no good and have been exposed as teams have figured them out. I agree with Charlotte they are very dangerous and trust me no one in the east wants that headache , and no matter who the cats play they will cause lots of problems and will be outcoaching every team.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like the write up other than suns..I wouldn't bet them but you can not count them out as they can really put up some numbers when the "Good" suns show up.. Thx Houlihans

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Nice writeup Houli.I believe the only one I disagree with is Houston. I think they are on the track now that most expected. While they are well coached and play extremely hard their lack of talent and depth are starting show on a nightly basis over the last two weeks and I don't expect it to change much. However, I do recognize what you are saying about the playoffs. Anyteam can be a tough out in the playoffs. As we all know anything can happen.

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

who lose night