Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Why you guys think Joe Six-Pack will choose Memphis @ Cleveland is beyond me, the spread is where it should be considering their recent schedules, Joe Six-Pack can't name 1 player on the Grizz, but he loves Bron Bron.

jabbo999
    jabbo999's Avatar Become A Pro!

cavs take it down

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

cavs

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire27 View Post
    Why you guys think Joe Six-Pack will choose Memphis @ Cleveland is beyond me, the spread is where it should be considering their recent schedules, Joe Six-Pack can't name 1 player on the Grizz, but he loves Bron Bron.
    Sports Insights has early action showing 62% of the public on Memphis

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

speaking of 10 point spreads....i know milwaukee played tonight, but they have looked good lately.

Quagmire27

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    Sports Insights has early action showing 62% of the public on Memphis
    Joe Six-Pack doesn't bet the night before a Tuesday NBA game

those percentages should even out by about 3 PM Vegas time on Tuesday.

Given what LB stated, I expect the game time money to be Cavs.

maybe you guys are right... we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    speaking of 10 point spreads....i know milwaukee played tonight, but they have looked good lately.
    The deeper I dig into that game, the more I find an Orlando blowout, but I won't lay 10 with Barnes on that team.

ol'Tex
    ol'Tex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

joe six pack will take the grizz without the blink of an eye because he does not take into consideration b2b games, being on the road, 4 games in 5 days, ATS rankings and figures, and thinks kobe is the end all be all in bball because they said on sports center he scored 81 points in a single game!... here will be his thought process

holy shizznit mary sue! these boys in vegas must be drunk and not paying attention! they got them good ol boys from memphis at +10 against the cleveland crew! are they out of their fukkin minds! as soon as we wake up lets go pawn everything we can handle and bet the farm on them grizzlies! if those rednecks from tennessee can beat kobe and them hollywood boys, they will sure lay it down on those bums from ohio! that lebron james aint gonna score no 81 points! if they can beat kobe, they can beat anyone! go to ya mammas house and get all her jewelry and lets pawn that shiiit too!! we gonna have nuff booze to last us thru march madness! now hurry up before they figgre out what they dun!!

pooor joe

Quagmire27

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Tex View Post
    holy shizznit mary sue! these boys in vegas must be drunk and not paying attention! they got them good ol boys from memphis at +10 against the cleveland crew! are they out of their fukkin minds! as soon as we wake up lets go pawn everything we can handle and bet the farm on them grizzlies! if those rednecks from tennessee can beat kobe and them hollywood boys, they will sure lay it down on those bums from ohio! that lebron james aint gonna score no 81 points! if they can beat kobe, they can beat anyone! go to ya mammas house and get all her jewelry and lets pawn that shiiit too!! we gonna have nuff booze to last us thru march madness! now hurry up before they figgre out what they dun!!

pooor joe

cinaj05
    cinaj05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

The spread that high was put with a reason, and we know that CAVS always want to emphasize how good they are compared to LAKERS and with b2b versus lakers and then fly from west to east, I can smell a blowout for the cavs.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

starting to like the under more than anything here

ol'Tex
    ol'Tex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

joe six pack will take the grizz without the blink of an eye because he does not take into consideration b2b games, being on the road, 4 games in 5 days, ATS rankings and figures, and thinks kobe is the end all be all in bball because they said on sports center he scored 81 points in a single game!... here will be his thought process

pooor joe

i mean am i right or am i right? and i agree.. i like the under too.. i see 89 104 cavs

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    The line is that high for a reason. Memphis is not a powerhouse on the road and they will be weary. If Cleveland is interested tommorow nite this could be ugly. Still, the line is a little pricey, but this is a Cleveland play or pass. I certainly like getting Cleveland for the 1H or 1Q.. That's usually when they do their most damage. Cleveland something like -5.5 1H is not bad and is the best value in taking Cleveland.

If you learn to take Cleveland and the over every game for the 1H every game and especially at home you will make good money.

Me, personally I will have Cleveland and the over for the 1H tomorrow. Cleveland, is a great defensive team, but they choose not to play defense usually until the second half

Halftime score tomorrow my guess is Cleveland 62 Memphis 50

Good observation!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

pooor joe

That had me ROTFLMAO!!!
    Foo shizzle, you're one mudda fukkin' great story teller!

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs are playing very well at home and annihilate teams there about 50% of the time. Grizzlies though are very young and athletic and play with no fear of the competition. I actually think the emotional win against LA could hurt them in this game. Not a lock at all but if they survive the potental 1st quarter blitz is should come down to some garbage time free throws to cover. In other words: the line seems about right: I probably would have it at 9 points. The pick is Grizzlies with trepidation.

Mafia
    Mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs -5.5 first half and Shaquille O'Neal over 13.5 points..

First 12