genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAKE UP ITS 2010 NOT 1864 AT LEAST YOU ADMIT YOU ARE RACIST WHICH IS THE 1ST STEP. WHY EVEN ALLUDE TO THE N WORD IN BLACK HISTORY MONTH LIKE I SAID I THINK YOU ARE LATE TO YOUR KLAN MEETING I BET YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JEWISH PEOPLE TOO DID MEL GIBSON PUT YOU UP TO THIS, or fox news? EITHER WAY IT'S A SPORT DOMINATED BY AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO ARE PHYSICALLY GIFTED THE FACT THAT SOME ONE SAID ANY WHITE PLAYER PERHAPS JUST PLAYING LEAD TO YOUR RANT ON AMERICA'S SOCIAL STATUS REGARDING RACE FURTHER LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEIR IS A BIGGER UNDERLYING ISSUE AT HAND I COME ON THIS SITE TO GET INSIGHTS ABOUT SPORTS AND PICK TIPS NOT TO SEE THIS SO PLEASE kidfascist know that for every minority you see not doing anything with life there are double of that number who do. I live in a town where white meth addicts are everywhere and are on welfare but i dont see it as a racial issue rather than an education issue.

MR PROFIT
    Update your status
    MR PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

LakerBoy

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

The Warriors have a bunch of D-leaguers...

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darko is the worst corresponding with his draft pick. Such an embarrassment to the Detroit organization

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Whatever happened to Michael Sweetney by the way? He wasn't that bad and show promise for a big man when he was on the Knicks.

Worst players I have ever seen: Shawn Bradley #1 ; DJ Mbenga #2 ; Luke Walton #3 ; Manut Bol #4 ; Lawrence Funderburke #5

I was gonna give an honorable mention to B. Scalabrine but the guy can actually shoot three's when he wants to. Ryan Bowen (who???) was pretty bad too.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Does Trenton Hassel from the Nets still start?LOL. And someone said Derek Fisher... are you kidding me lol.
    Fisher gets 27 minutes a game and only puts up 7.2 ppg, 2.7 apg, and 37.8% FG? He has a PER of 9.2 which was the lowest PER of any player with over 25 minutes/game. There's a reason the Lakers are trying to get Hinrich so badly.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Fisher gets 27 minutes a game and only puts up 7.2 ppg, 2.7 apg, and 37.8% FG? He has a PER of 9.2 which was the lowest PER of any player with over 25 minutes/game. There's a reason the Lakers are trying to get Hinrich so badly.
    --Derek Fisher is so bad, lol williams you give me a good laugh every night

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Thread should be worded differently. The worst player in the NBA is someone we have never heard of and doesnt get any minutes. Amongst players who do get at least 20 minutes, a line should be drawn between a "worst" player and a least productive player. As far as production, the boxscore never tells the entire story of what a player means to his team.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    --Derek Fisher is so bad, lol williams you give me a good laugh every night
    Name a player who plays as many minutes a game and has worse production. You can't say Rafer Alston, as i already mentioned him before.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Name a player who plays as many minutes a game and has worse production. You can't say Rafer Alston, as i already mentioned him before.
    Anthony Parker, Keith Bogans, Radmonivich.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Williams if you are saying fisher is one of the worst players in the nba(this thread topic) then you are just grasping for straws. He is a role player and has nothing to prove. He was criticized last year the same way but hit the biggest shot of the playoffs. He is solid and very valuable and extremely experienced. The lakers are happy to have him. They dont need him to get 20 points a night for crying out loud.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Charlie Ward sucked for the Knicks....

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Williams if you are saying fisher is one of the worst players in the nba(this thread topic) then you are just grasping for straws. He is a role player and has nothing to prove. He was criticized last year the same way but hit the biggest shot of the playoffs. He is solid and very valuable and extremely experienced. The lakers are happy to have him. They dont need him to get 20 points a night for crying out loud.
    No, not necessarily the worst (and of course not over his career), but certainly one of the least productive of any player who gets serious minutes right now. He's the Lakers biggest liability which is why there are many trade rumors. He used to be a very solid role player, but he's washed up now.

As Simmons tweeted one night:
    Derek Fisher is so washed up that I had an argument tonite whether he's low-tide or high-tide. Guess it depends on the game.
    His PER is 4th lowest in the league for players playing 25 minutes a game or more.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

He will not get traded he's still in la for a reason... His childs health . He's not going anymore u wouldn't think

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    He will not get traded he's still in la for a reason... His childs health . He's not going anymore u wouldn't think
    Oh I completely agree. No one wants him anyways unless he'd be willing to become more of a mentor at this point in his career. If the Lakers pull the trigger on a trade it won't involve Fisher, it will just reduce his minutes.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Oh I completely agree. No one wants him anyways unless he'd be willing to become more of a mentor at this point in his career. If the Lakers pull the trigger on a trade it won't involve Fisher, it will just reduce his minutes.
    Any thoughts on one of the beloved Cavs having one of the lowest PER's in the league?

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Morrison, Adam. Best third overall pick of all time, of all time.
    I grew up in Spokane. I played against him in high school. Im not really a fan of his though as Im not a Gonzaga fan at all.....

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

People in LA love Derek Fisher... I think he is a pretty reliable non scoring point guard that gives a veteran presence. Plenty of scorers on the team. You have to think Farmar's worse than him or they would be starting Farmar.

First 12