Kirby Zhang
    Research time!
    Kirby Zhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kirby Zhang Friday NBA Picks

only one NBA game today, lets get paid

Homecoming In the Golden State

Charlotte @ Golden State
    Charlotte -1.5

After the messy and gruesome trade that resulted in Stephen Jackson going to Charlotte in addition to his twenty five thousand dollar fine for going public with his trade proposal, I'm sure Stephen Jackson can come up with twenty five thousand reasons to stick it to Golden State tomorrow. For most, tomorrow will just be like any other game barely .500 team taking on a struggling team at home, but for Jackson and the Warriors this game has way deeper implications. If you don't already get what I'm getting at, it would probably be retarded of you to bet this game. None the less Jackson wants to prove to his former coach (who in my opinion has only a one dimensional offensive mind set) Don Nelson is indeed the idiot in the situation, and that perhaps he should've given Jackson the opportunity to play the way he wanted to. Lets face it, the Bobcats have already taken care of Golden State 112-109 last year, around this time, but that was before the trade. I really can't see Golden State having a defensive answer to Jackson 21.1 points per game, in fact this hypothesis streams from the basis that Golden State hasn't had an answer for anyone defensively after allowing opponents to score 111 points per game, whereas the Bobcats maintain their opponents to under 94 points on average. So, with that said, and under the circumstance that Stephen Jackson has had this date circled on his calendar for about few solid months now I say Charlotte wins this by ten. Revenge can be a scary motivator, and since this trade has happened so recently Jackson has a feel for what his former teammates intend to do to stop his scoring surges, after all he did practice against them for a extended period of time. I know you may be scared because this is a road game, but consider this: Do you think if this game was in Charlotte the line would still be 1.5? Now ask yourself this, do you think most people in California are Golden State Fans, or would you say its easier to conform to the former national champs i.e. the Lakers. Frankly. it's not like the place is going to be packed, I mean when was the last time you saw a overcrowded Oracle Arena... yeah, thought so, It's not a hard place to play, because... well because people don't give a ****... people are too busy being gay or Asian in San Fransisco, and people in Oakland are still retarded over the Raiders.... no one's calling in to work to go to the warriors game homie... Charlotte by 1.5 is where the money is

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

the crowds r not overcrowded, but not with min crowd either.

i searched the news that the crowd already booed bobcats after new orleans game even before jackson is mentioned.

i will wait to see 1st quarter how the refs play the game. if they give easy foul favor of warriors, jackson can be out early coz obviously, he will play with extra effort.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice write up...BOL with your plays..

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I liked it better when you were clowning Canada, "homie"

I know the place will be jumping & full, but have concluded Jacks team will really want to get this win for him. The other side of that trade, Vladimir, may get the most time he's seen since returning from injury, he is not right yet, really funks up the Warriors flow. Still to tough for me to choose, leaning under, looking forward to watching this drama unfold, see what's going down, then wager what my eyes tell me @ halftime.

Thanks for another fun write-up, GL

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got to roll G.S on this one...Go ahead and buck the system tonight..BOl to all

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

sigh, **** guys I just got home. I was going to do a writeup about Denver Money line but I guess it's a little late huh?

easyaxess
    easyaxess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Good info, good luck!

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

thank you. so much for denver huh

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

Looks like we have a winner! oh, and by the way guys look out for my college write ups tomorrow. I'm going to have some pretty solid information

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Spot on Kirby, the crowd was no help, just saw a gay Asian booing Jackson, Nice hit !

Yes, Saturdays are nice for College hoops, will look to your fun words there too.

Kirby Zhang
    Research time!

alright guys I"m about to post the college stuff... Not a bad day again

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Good Call....cant wait for college!