Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Durant & Jerry West - Do People Realized What They Have Done ?

Durant Has For All Intensive Purposes Joined And Assembled A HALL OF FAME TEAM

Durant - MVP - 7 Time All Star Most Likely Hall of Famer

Curry - 2 Time MVP - 2 Time All Star - Most Likely Hall of Famer

Draymond Green - All Star - Most Likely Hall of Famer

Klay Thompson - Best 2 Guard In The League - 2nd best shooter of all time - Most likely A Hall of Famer

Steph and Durant are 1st ballot hall of famer...Durant only need 1 ring to cement it...Draymond and Klay already have rings...3 more years of solid decent play and they are virtual locks for the Hall...thats 4 hall of fame players on the same team....LOL. What Jerry West has done is outright Criminal !!! You've got to admire the savvy..but it has diluted the talent pool yet again...4 HALL OF FAMERS on 1 team ALL BELOW THE AGE OF 30 ?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not sure how you can say Draymond most likely a HOFer.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Durant Has For All Intensive Purposes Joined And Assembled A HALL OF FAME TEAM

Durant - MVP - 7 Time All Star Most Likely Hall of Famer

Curry - 2 Time MVP - 2 Time All Star - Most Likely Hall of Famer

Draymond Green - All Star - Most Likely Hall of Famer

Klay Thompson - Best 2 Guard In The League - 2nd best shooter of all time - Most likely A Hall of Famer

Steph and Durant are 1st ballot hall of famer...Durant only need 1 ring to cement it...Draymond and Klay already have rings...3 more years of solid decent play and they are virtual locks for the Hall...thats 4 hall of fame players on the same team....LOL. What Jerry West has done is outright Criminal !!! You've got to admire the savvy..but it has diluted the talent pool yet again...4 HALL OF FAMERS on 1 team ALL BELOW THE AGE OF 30 ?
    i almost started a thread about this... i talked about West in a post
    and how this is all really HIS doing... he thought it up
    but not for reasons of success.. not good reasons... but desperation.

He is one of the greats. Jerry West is one of THREE players ever to have a TRIPLE-DOUBLE in a Game 7
    that is huge.

He witnessed and understood how Curry shrank and recoiled from the opportunity
    when it was presented to him.

He witnessed and understood that once this has occurred it would happen again and again.
    That Curry would always be a dynamo in the regular season, but would cave to James and Irving
    in a similar situation in later meetings.

West witnessed what Irving did to Curry on the fateful 3-Pt shot.
    Right over him. No respect. West understands that Irving will grow,
    and that Curry has already peaked.

West knows that the window is already closing. One more loss to the Cavs in the Finals,
    and that Curry would never climb the mountain again.

James beat him up. Physically and mentally. i wonder if he will be the same in the playoffs.
    Losing stings so much, many players do not put themselves in that position again.

but Durant himself is mentally weak, or has over the years become so. He ganged them up
    because they have no other way. James is a mental and physical GIANT. Now Irving is also.
    Tristan Thompson is already on his way. Working harder.. faster, not giving up, never getting
    down on himself.

Kevin Love i think wussed out and played poorly except for Game 7, but with weaker
    players, all he needs is the idea that he is a Champion (now a reality) to relax.
    Pressure to climb mountain is off shoulders. He did it. Or helped do it.

I expect him to improve and revert to Minnesota K-Love, just for that reason.

Cavs are still better team.

i expect this to be an EPIC FAIL. They could only win if Cavs not in Finals.
    SaveSave

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Cavs fans are still delusional. Be happy with your 1 championship.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Thompson is not even close to the best 2 guard in the league.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    the same people said that little warriors would sweep the Cavs.

if Love improves. Cavs are better. and stronger mentally.

Durant and Curry are both choke-proned

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not sure how you can say Draymond most likely a HOFer.
    In that system, he flourishes... He is also an elite defender..twice a runner up in Defensive player of the year...and if he continues along at his current pace...he will be a hall of famer

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i almost started a thread about this... i talked about West in a post
    and how this is all really HIS doing... he thought it up
    but not for reasons of success.. not good reasons... but desperation.

He is one of the greats. Jerry West is one of THREE players ever to have a TRIPLE-DOUBLE in a Game 7
    that is huge.

He witnessed and understood how Curry shrank and recoiled from the opportunity
    when it was presented to him.

He witnessed and understood that once this has occurred it would happen again and again.
    That Curry would always be a dynamo in the regular season, but would cave to James and Irving
    in a similar situation in later meetings.

West witnessed what Irving did to Curry on the fateful 3-Pt shot.
    Right over him. No respect. West understands that Irving will grow,
    and that Curry has already peaked.

West knows that the window is already closing. One more loss to the Cavs in the Finals,
    and that Curry would never climb the mountain again.

James beat him up. Physically and mentally. i wonder if he will be the same in the playoffs.
    Losing stings so much, many players do not put themselves in that position again.

but Durant himself is mentally weak, or has over the years become so. He ganged them up
    because they have no other way. James is a mental and physical GIANT. Now Irving is also.
    Tristan Thompson is already on his way. Working harder.. faster, not giving up, never getting
    down on himself.

Kevin Love i think wussed out and played poorly except for Game 7, but with weaker
    players, all he needs is the idea that he is a Champion (now a reality) to relax.
    Pressure to climb mountain is off shoulders. He did it. Or helped do it.

I expect him to improve and revert to Minnesota K-Love, just for that reason.

Cavs are still better team.

i expect this to be an EPIC FAIL. They could only win if Cavs not in Finals.
    SaveSave
    I must disagree here...Warriors are clearly the better team on paper...they are also younger...they are the best offense the league will probably ever see...which is why the league is setting them up for disappointment in their first year...its a complete role reversal...where Lebron becomes the Good guy and Durant is seen as the bad guy but Durant is seeing no where near the level of hatred Lebron saw when he jumped ship...Durant is not NATIONAL...Bron was getting INTERNATIONAL heat for his departure..

There are two scenario that could play out this year...one of which has Golden State loosing in their 1st year...just not sure who beats them...not sure if Cavs repeat either...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Thompson is not even close to the best 2 guard in the league.
    I am afraid he is....at least he is considered to be...Harden is a waste of LIFE...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    How much you lose on GSW ? LOL

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

LeBron HOF
    Wade HOF
    Bosh HOF
    Allen HOF

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    LeBron HOF
    Wade HOF
    Bosh HOF
    Allen HOF
    how is Bosh HoF? no way, Allen not first ballot

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I must disagree here...Warriors are clearly the better team on paper...they are also younger...they are the best offense the league will probably ever see...which is why the league is setting them up for disappointment in their first year...its a complete role reversal...where Lebron becomes the Good guy and Durant is seen as the bad guy but Durant is seeing no where near the level of hatred Lebron saw when he jumped ship...Durant is not NATIONAL...Bron was getting INTERNATIONAL heat for his departure..

There are two scenario that could play out this year...one of which has Golden State loosing in their 1st year...just not sure who beats them...not sure if Cavs repeat either...
    Glitch in the matrix?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Glitch in the matrix?
    LOL tell me you are not of these IDIOTS on SBR who still think we are one and the same person...?

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

how is Bosh HoF? no way, Allen not first ballot
    Toronto legend and part of the Miami big 3

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Lebron is getting older. No matter how strong he is, there is only so much he can do against such a stacked and young team. I still hope the Cavs can beat them a few times if they meet in the finals.

Ratzz

i think CAVS harder to beat next year, than this year.
    They won and they earned it. Unlike Warrior win, where it was inherited by Irving and Love injuries.

Warriors will try harder.. but also will become unnerved quicker when things get rough.
    Another year together.. more Frye.. addition of McRae.. Love relaxed, not a nervous mess.

Cavs repeat.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

LOL tell me you are not of these IDIOTS on SBR who still think we are one and the same person...?
    Hey man, you got to try to throw us off the scent every once in a while.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Lebron is getting older. No matter how strong he is, there is only so much he can do against such a stacked and young team. I still hope the Cavs can beat them a few times if they meet in the finals.
    Lebron WILL NEVER lose another finals for the rest of his Career...either he misses the finals or he wins them...Nike has 1 billion on him and a SPACE JAM 2 movie is in the works....GOLDEN STATE is going to Lose again in the FINALS...or perhaps even WCF

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Another year together.. more Frye.. addition of McRae.. Love relaxed, not a nervous mess.

Cavs repeat.
    What does it take for u to realize that Channing Frye is garbage & stinks. He will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be a factor in a difference making situation like say the NBA Finals. U pimp this guy like he's a key piece when in reality he's a border line NBA player. Theres a reason why he rarely saw the floor when it mattered in the Finals.

CHANNING FRYE SUKKS DUDE.....Get over it & move on!!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I stopped reading after Draymond became a lock for the HOF. That shits hilarious

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    What does it take for u to realize that Channing Frye is garbage & stinks. He will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be a factor in a difference making situation like say the NBA Finals. U pimp this guy like he's a key piece when in reality he's a border line NBA player. Theres a reason why he rarely saw the floor when it mattered in the Finals.

CHANNING FRYE SUKKS DUDE.....Get over it & move on!!
    i have a greater understanding of the same facts presented to us both. Thus.. if we disagree on wether Frye
    is a solid contributor (given the opportunity) and you claim that he is not; then would be right.

rm18
    Update your status

I am afraid he is....at least he is considered to be...Harden is a waste of LIFE...
    Harden is the best, Butler also pretty far ahead of Klay.

rm18
    Update your status

rm18
    Update your status

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    LOL@James Harden.....Can't wait to see this clown play for D'Antoni...