TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Now we know why Durant threw game 6

He was already on Warriors payroll

The NBA is dead. Can you imagine Barkley, or Ewing, or Olajuwon joining the Bulls in 92 after the Bulls and Jordan emerged. The answer is no because Barkley, Ewing, and Olajuwon were men and didn't jump on another mans achievements to attain success. They worked hard and paved their own roads to glory

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    He was already on Warriors payroll

The NBA is dead. Can you imagine Barkley, or Ewing, or Olajuwon joining the Bulls in 92 after the Bulls and Jordan emerged. The answer is no because Barkley, Ewing, and Olajuwon were men and didn't jump on another mans achievements to attain success. They worked hard and paved their own roads to glory
    Well you are indeed correct, he threw game 6...but Durant has every right to choose the team he wants to go to...as did Lebron...but the public are being conned again...because Durant and the Warriors are going to throw the season next year as well...The NBA cannot have the Villain win in the 1st chapter of the story...Durant is being put through the same ritual that Lebron was put through...GSW will NOT win in Durants 1st year with the team...thats why Durant signed a 2 year option....Lebron may repeat...or another team from the WEST will beat the Warriors...

TheMartian

I hope the Cavs kick their ass again.. Golden State is garbage without Bogut protecting the midget small ball lineup and protecting the lane. He was always setting moving picks getting rebounds blocking shots and doing all the dirty work. Once he went down Cleveland never looked back

Spurs just got Gasol also so they'll give them a challenge as they now have a frontcourt advantage over the Warriors

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I've been hearing stuff around here that Durant was thinking about the Warriors back in November.

WTF

Players these days are soft.

I have a feeling he knew he was going to the Warriors for a while. Meanwhile he let the Thunder trare away Ibaka and do everything to keep him.

TheMartian

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I've been hearing stuff around here that Durant was thinking about the Warriors back in November.

WTF

Players these days are soft.

I have a feeling he knew he was going to the Warriors for a while. Meanwhile he let the Thunder trare away Ibaka and do everything to keep him.
    When i saw him jacking up brick after brick in game 6 with most shots being taken with 20 seconds left on the clock killing his teams momentum i knew right then and there he was on the Warriors payroll. He is the worst traitor ever

At least LeBron left because Cleveland had nobody but him and the team needed him to leave so they could reload. OKC is loaded and as it stands now is the best roster in the NBA and he bolts to be a Warriors bandwagon groupie. I have no repect for cowards and traitors

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    When i saw him jacking up brick after brick in game 6 with most shots being taken with 20 seconds left on the clock killing his teams momentum i knew right then and there he was on the Warriors payroll. He is the worst traitor ever

At least LeBron left because Cleveland had nobody but him and the team needed him to leave so they could reload. OKC is loaded and as it stands now is the best roster in the NBA and he bolts to be a Warriors bandwagon groupie. I have no repect for cowards and traitors
    Yep. Totally weak.

I wouldn't be bashing him if he left to got Boston or somewhere. It's more annoying that he went to the very team he choked against.

The fact that Green was kicking Durant's teammates in the nuts while Durant probably couldn't wait to join up with them is weak.

It sounds like Durant may have known this was his choice way longer than we were all led to believe. So really, no matter what the Thunder did, it wouldn't have mattered.