lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Curry gets more open looks that he will keep missing.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Love to see Gasol join the Warriors too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Durant just another bandwagon Warrior.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Unreal....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

KD will never win with the Warriors. The Warriors will have to gut their depth and bench to sign KD.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

The decision 2.0.

I pray they have a party to really drive people crazy.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Kevin Durrant quote from 2010:

"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!"

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Few points regarding the posts here

1)raptors are now dead , even if we get pau Gasol which hell most likely go to the Spurs now we cannot compete with these stacked teams.. Which really sucks because it's the most talented team in franchise history possibly and all young hungry players

2) oladipo and Westbrook are gonna be a beast backcourt exactly why I don't get Durants thinking here , he just wanted the easy path to a title when he flopped in the finals against Miami and this year in the conference finals up 3-1 . Westbrook is 100% my first pick in fantasy next year and I hope somehow okc gets a piece next year and beats golden state in the conference finals to show KD a nice little fu

3) golden state absolutely got 10x better , they only lose Barnes and bogut not iggy.. So what durant replaces Barnes an mvp who's literally better at every single aspect of basketball offensively and defensively ( durant greatly improved on the defensive end this year if you guys watched any playoff games ?) then bogut who is always injured anyway is gone... They can easily replace him with a cheap shot blocker since they already have enough offensive fire power ... Curry klay durant are arguably the 3 best shooters right now in nba on one team lol 2 of those guys considered the best shooters in history and ones considered top 5 offensive threat being 7 feet tall and that athletic is an anomaly ..

Again fu Kevin durant you just screwed the nba future in the ass with no Lube and I hope Westbrook dunks his nuts in your face first game of the season

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Starting to really hate sports and all these player moves. Big blow to Billy Donovan and staff.
    It sucks. You ended up not giving a shit about the players.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    2 year deal. Fukking bum. Hope him and curry both break there legs
    Something will happen that will prevent them to get to the finals. Everyone will crown the Warriors and it'll probably be an injury or something. Unfortunately the NBA is garbage and fake and everyone just buys into it. Lebron wins another ring. They are going to try and make him the greatest ever

NardVa

This was a b#tch move. If you want to leave OKC, that is fine, but not for the team that eliminated you from the playoffs.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Signing up for NBA League Pass right now to watch Warriors games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Total bitch move.

Embarrassed he's a Longhorn

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

82-0 next season and then lose in the 1st round

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

MONEY they are going to be on nba tv espn tnt and abc EVERY GAME you dont need league pass LOL

TheMoneyShot

How does Golden State even have cap room to sign anyone else?

What bench players do they have now?

Can the best starting 5 in basketball play all 48 minutes every night? Let's try it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Like everyone else said the bench and depth will be gutted.

Do they think they will get veterans on the cheap?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Few points regarding the posts here

1)raptors are now dead , even if we get pau Gasol which hell most likely go to the Spurs now we cannot compete with these stacked teams.. Which really sucks because it's the most talented team in franchise history possibly and all young hungry players

2) oladipo and Westbrook are gonna be a beast backcourt exactly why I don't get Durants thinking here , he just wanted the easy path to a title when he flopped in the finals against Miami and this year in the conference finals up 3-1 . Westbrook is 100% my first pick in fantasy next year and I hope somehow okc gets a piece next year and beats golden state in the conference finals to show KD a nice little fu

3) golden state absolutely got 10x better , they only lose Barnes and bogut not iggy.. So what durant replaces Barnes an mvp who's literally better at every single aspect of basketball offensively and defensively ( durant greatly improved on the defensive end this year if you guys watched any playoff games ?) then bogut who is always injured anyway is gone... They can easily replace him with a cheap shot blocker since they already have enough offensive fire power ... Curry klay durant are arguably the 3 best shooters right now in nba on one team lol 2 of those guys considered the best shooters in history and ones considered top 5 offensive threat being 7 feet tall and that athletic is an anomaly ..

Again fu Kevin durant you just screwed the nba future in the ass with no Lube and I hope Westbrook dunks his nuts in your face first game of the season
    I think GS got worse, personally, in the sense that they're a very redundant team now and KD is a high volume, low % shooter. I also believe GS gets rid of Ezeli

They're gonna be pretty thin

Plus we all know KD and Curry are fragile princesses

Just my thoughts but most importantly, i agree with your last paragraph whole heartedly

KD moved to the bay area to get more balls in his mouth, so hopefully Westbrook gets his chance

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Isiah Thomas says that Westbrook will no doubt leave OKC after this season with everyone else gone. Thinks OKC should definitely trade him.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No one complained when Lebron joined Wade to win a championship. Durant doing the right move here. Just cancel next season and give the Warriors the championship now. They could go 82-0.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Biggest heel turn since this happened:

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

That's why I don't watch NBA, what a shitty league

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Steven A Smith said weakest move he ever saw from a superstar.

We agree for first time ever.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Well it looks like its basically for 1 year. so what the hell. Overall though, I don't like the deal for the Warriors. I hope they have already considered how they are gonna use him and OKed it with everyone who matters on the team.

TheMoneyShot

I said Durant had no balls in majority of the threads here.

I give him credit for leaving.

Durant in my opinion isn't a clutch player. He shouldn't be the go to guy late in the 4th quarter.

But when the pressure is off... I think he'll bloom even more now. This will be a good experience for him.

Maybe Kerr will teach him something new/different to his game?

NardVa

This was the Harden effect. If OKC never let Harden go, maybe KD gets a ring and sticks around.

The Kraken

Has there ever been a worse coach/gm than Isiah Thomas????

Who cares what he says

He's the Brock Landers of the NBA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

"rejecting Oklahoma City AND FOUR OTHER FRANCHISES"

lol

obviously Durant doesn't want to work anymore.

jog around, toss up a trey, make millions...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think GS got worse, personally, in the sense that they're a very redundant team now and KD is a high volume, low % shooter. I also believe GS gets rid of Ezeli

They're gonna be pretty thin

Plus we all know KD and Curry are fragile princesses

Just my thoughts but most importantly, i agree with your last paragraph whole heartedly

KD moved to the bay area to get more balls in his mouth, so hopefully Westbrook gets his chance
    Durant is a higher % shooter than Westbrook for his career. Even higher than Curry. Just because he struggled vs the Warriors when they choked doesn't mean he's bricking all the time.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

KD recognizes game, I don't blame him. His shot selection is going to be A1 come October, jesus

The Kraken

Canuck, STOP

I dont give a damn about facts right now
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NardVa

KD doesn't make the Warriors better on offense or defense. Think about it, the Warriors already had the number #1 offense and top #5 defense.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ugh! why even watch this year. regular season and early playoffs will mean nothing. First time in my life that i'll be rooting for the cavs.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Has there ever been a worse coach/gm than Isiah Thomas????

Who cares what he says

He's the Brock Landers of the NBA
    I agree, but I really don't believe that Westbrook will stay with a small market team, when he can potentially go back out west to a bigger market. Durrant pretty much messed up OKC's plans for next year. Might as well get what you can for Westbrook, and start the rebuilding process with the pieces you get.

The Kraken

Golden State may be required to play in the WNBA due to its 3 star players have wrist circumferences smaller than most roosters

First 12345 ... Last