QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

who's offering kd prop bet???

can't find a book that's offering where kd will sign.....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Cause he isn't going anywhere.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cause he isn't going anywhere.
    Warriors has a shot....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Durant has no killer instinct during a game.

No balls to leave his team.

He'll get paid though.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

They probably all took it down cause he said he would announce his decision today or tomorrow morning but no set time. I saw it a couple days ago. OKC was chalky that's all I remember.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Okc was between -300 and -800 on 5dimes for most of the time

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I expect him to stay does he go the full max deal 5 years or just a 2 year with opt out next season is the real question

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He will sign a one year deal in OKC. I've been saying this for a year now.

He will make the most money in OKC. I even think there is a good chance he signs a longer deal to stay in OKC after the coming season.

OKC is close to a title too. Why would he go anywhere else? Thunder are better than the Spurs and should have beaten GSW.

I think KD cares about his legacy. I doubt he joins up with the Warriors just to win a ring.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

He will make the most money in OKC. I even think there is a good chance he signs a longer deal to stay in OKC after the coming season.

OKC is close to a title too. Why would he go anywhere else? Thunder are better than the Spurs and should have beaten GSW.

I think KD cares about his legacy. I doubt he joins up with the Warriors just to win a ring.

Thunder came close last season but truth is they might not be that close to beating the Warriors again. Championship in the west is a very hard word for any western conference team. Closest to it will have to be the Warriors imo.

lakerboy

Exactly.

Teams he met with.

Clippers- just a curiosity meeting.

Warriors- in case he wants a free ring

Celtics- he should consider them. Lots of hope there long term.

Spurs- will never win again with pops. Did it out of respect for pops.

Heat- lol too funny.

Okc- best option. You win where you started. You are man that way.

BigDofBA

It's really three teams he is considering. OKC, Boston, and GSW in that order.

If he goes to GSW and wins a ring, it's really not going to mean as much. I think KD knows that.

This why I think it comes down to Boston and OKC. With that said, OKC is still a lot better than Boston plus he will make more money here if he stays. It seems like a no brainer.

The Thunder have known this day was coming for a long time and they have positioned themselves perfectly. There were several years in which OKC wouldn't go into the luxury penalty. OKC has been making a ton of money with all of the playoffs games etc. In other words, they've put money back for this day.

They didn't sign Harden and they let Ibaka go. It was all so they could keep Durant.

They're all in this next season and KD will be here. If OKC makes the Finals, KD will probably end up signing a 4 year deal after next season. If OKC goes out in the second round to the Warriors or Spurs, then I could see him leaving.

lakerboy

I read an article on what presti has done to set them up. He truly has done an amazing job.

lakerboy

One thing I heard was how Jerry West told him all his shots in okc are tough shots. In gs that wouldn't be the case. Amazing how he gets 27 ppg making tough shots.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I read an article on what presti has done to set them up. He truly has done an amazing job.
    If Durant goes to Golden State, he will forever be a pussy in my eyes.

If he goes to Boston, I wouldn't really hold it against him.

If he stays and wins a ring in OKC, he will forever be a legend.

BigDofBA

Apparently it's down to Thunder or Warriors.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's always going to be the thunder he was just playing around expect announcement this week

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Entertainment. That's all there is to it. He knows where he is going before all these meeting. Lol

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

He's signing with the Warriors. It'll be announced tomorrow. The prop got pulled from most places because inside people have already leaked the info to a select few

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    He's signing with the Warriors. It'll be announced tomorrow. The prop got pulled from most places because inside people have already leaked the info to a select few
    I'm not buying it. Durant isn't leaving okc.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

if he goes to gs, why even bother watching nba this year.

BigDofBA

My childhood best friend and college roommate works for the Thunder. Yeah I know, no one will believe me but whatever.

Anyway, Durant would have already resigned with OKC but Jerry West called him today and gave him some things to think about. Durant is probably just sleeping on it but I'm about 95% sure he is coming back.

The meetings with OKC went very well and were centered around KD's legacy which is important to KD. He wants to win a ring but he thinks he can do it here.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Legacy and Money are with OKC....how can he choose anywhere else?

One title with OKC is worth so much more than whatever he wins in Gokden State if he goes there

Boston would be a weird move but I guess I could atleast respect it

Maybe I'm old school but I hate when franchise players change teams in their primes....Lead your team to the title and you own the world

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 07-03-16 at 10:59 PM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

There are no free rings. That was proven this year. Gotta be won on the court during a gauntlet of games and series.

goduke

My childhood best friend and college roommate works for the Thunder. Yeah I know, no one will believe me but whatever.

Anyway, Durant would have already resigned with OKC but Jerry West called him today and gave him some things to think about. Durant is probably just sleeping on it but I'm about 95% sure he is coming back.

The meetings with OKC went very well and were centered around KD's legacy which is important to KD. He wants to win a ring but he thinks he can do it here.
    I think you're going to be disappointed tomorrow

smitch124

As a Warrior fan I wouldn't want this. These last playoffs were horrible as a fan when you are expected to win. If they sign Durant it would basically be considered a par if they won AND in my mind it would be very very far from a surety.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    As a Warrior fan I wouldn't want this. These last playoffs were horrible as a fan when you are expected to win. If they sign Durant it would basically be considered a par if they won AND in my mind it would be very very far from a surety.
    Exactly....if KD goes there and the Warriors win it all everyone will just be like whatever they should have won anyway with that super team....No one will care that much that KD won one either with such a ridiculous team

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Why would the Warriors want to mess with what they have?

They won 73 games.

smitch124

They won 73 games.
    Exactly, they proved that they have weaknesses, but I don't think they need to add a star they need some better big men.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well as a franchise why would they not add a franchise player like KD if he wants to sign there?

I just think it would suck for fans of the NBA and actually some fans of the Warriors like you were saying

Also think it would be a bad mistake for KD personally (legacy)

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

NO they can't. If anything okc downgraded this off season

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Well as a franchise why would they not add a franchise player like KD if he wants to sign there?

I just think it would suck for fans of the NBA and actually some fans of the Warriors like you were saying

Also think it would be a bad mistake for KD personally (legacy)
    Lebron knows most about legacy in today's league..... Kd is an idiot and will not get a ring.... IF he doesn't join golden state.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Durant will stay in OKC.

Kevin is not a chance taker. likes familiarity. He likes the same bed, in the same house,
    likes to drive the same car to work every day. He likes to see his mother. He can't ask her to move with him.

the fact that he only took 10 Shots after a full 3 Qtrs in Game 7
    will tell you all you need to know about what he's gonna do next.

Westbrook has a year left on contract, and he won't play in OKC without his partner.
    so they will talk it over next season..

but he does not really have the nerve to go it alone and start something new.
    he's talented, but not crazy in any way. Winning it all requires some craziness.

i think perhaps a craziness that he does not have.
    Oh.. Kevin will realize it eventually–

..but probably only after his hair has long turned white
    as he gazes out at the fireflies dancing under the willow trees
    from a rocking-char on his veranda.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Exactly....if KD goes there and the Warriors win it all everyone will just be like whatever they should have won anyway with that super team....No one will care that much that KD won one either with such a ridiculous team
    I don't think this is true at all because everyday on here I see people drooling all over lebron and he had a super team with the heat but now no one has any issues saying he's 2nd best blah blah blah

goduke

They won 73 games.
    And loss title game and curry couldn't get as free as he did during the season. Durant allows the ability for curry to have more space or else durant will go off. Klay is a great shooter but people aren't afraid of him taking his defender off the dribble

123 Last