BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Buddybear's Covers forum fade play

Been on Covers a lot this afternoon and I found a great forum fade play.

Normally I only play games that are smart money method but this looks like a golden opportunity in picking a winner. As many of you know I am on the gaming forum scene a lot so I see what the public is saying. Tonight's matchup is between Iona (4-0) vs. Fordham (2-3)....the line opened up at PK. Sportsinsights is reporting 84% of all bets are on Iona and has shifted the line to -2.5 at most books. Look at some of the things I am reading on the forum.

I follow Iona closely and I really thought that Iona would be favored by at least 8 points. Fordham just got beat by 10 points at Siena who was picked to finish last in the MAAC.

Not saying the oddmakers made a mistake in this one. I am simply betting Iona because they have obviously played better basketball up to this point in time and seem to have better guard play along with MUCH more experience. I lost my BB last night- not gonna happen tonight.

Iona for me in this one also. looks like everybody cashes tonight on this one.

Dont worry guys this one is a winner. I don't want to give too much info about myself on here cause i dont want to get in trouble but one thing is a fact is that im not jeff ruland.

This team has the senior leadership that they have lacked since they last made an appearance in the NCAA tourney. I strongly feel this is a rare occasion were Vegas is way off. Give me Iona tonight.

Tonight, Iona seems to be one of those plays, and I am going to roll with it. I am a little to nervous to hammer the game, but I think it is definately worth a 2-3 unit play.

Before i saw your post, I posted at another site that this was my largest play this year.
    With that said: LET'S GO IONA!!!!!!!!!!

You guys talked me into Iona -2 1/2. Hope it works.

Vegas way off???? :an_roll_l Those are the cue words for me....go ahead fellows and play Fordham tonight.

Official Play: Fordham +3
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 12-01-05 at 04:15 PM. Reason: line keeps changing

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not a game i'd take a chance with personaly. but, i wish you luck double B.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevada/Kansas is the ESPN game tonight and you know the squares will be all over the Jayhawks. I feel Nevada is a strong play tonight. I will probably pass on the Fordham game.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I took Fordham earlier at +2, hope we can cash this ticket

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Nevada/Kansas is the ESPN game tonight and you know the squares will be all over the Jayhawks. I feel Nevada is a strong play tonight.

the nevada/kansas game last year was trap city. and, the squares bit bigtime on it. i happen to be on the right side of that one huge last year and cashed in big time

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    the nevada/kansas game last year was trap city. and, the squares bit bigtime on it. i happen to be on the right side of that one huge last year and cashed in big time
    So what are you saying? Do you like them again tonight or what?

bigboydan

yes, i do like nevada again tonight. but, i'm not playing the game though.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    I took Fordham earlier at +2, hope we can cash this ticket
    The 3 at the buzzer, I'll take it :thumbs_up

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Too easy fellows, way too easy but I'll take it

I was actually disappointed somewhat because I bet Fordham +3 for a unit...but then had Iona -1.5 and Fordham +3 for a middle opportunity as well so had Iona won by 2 it would have been the best of both worlds but I still won the intial bet.

Anyway....all's well that ends well. Just keep fading the public and you'll be okay. I mean look at those comments those guys were expecting a romp and Fordham was up in the final few minutes as it was.

Illusion

Nice one OWNED.

bigboydan

very nice win fellas. and, in fine fashion too i might add

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Games like this make me believe I can do this for a living.