Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Are the Suns the first team to get 3 projected top 10 picks in 1 draft?

They got Bender, Chriss, and Skal whatever the penetrate his name is. The first 2 have always been considered top 10 picks and Skal has been mocked top 10 by several people. A lottery pick at worst.

When is the last time a team got 3 players projected that high in the same draft?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Means little. All of them will amount to nothing.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Bender maybe, Skal definitely, but Chriss is gonna be a stud.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going to get tougher to win in nba

Too may good players all around league

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Kings drafted skal labissiere though?

Suns drafted 2 guys first round well see how they turn out. Dragon bender is the ultimate boom or bust for me

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

firekillex,
    Isnt it crazy how the previous drafts influence the current draft? I think if this kid Bender comes out the year after Darko Millabust, then Bender doesn't go top 20. A year after Porzingas and he's expected to be an all-star. Nevermind Papagiannis who might not even be in the 1st rd if not for Krystas.

The Bucks got the Greek Freak so now they think they are going to put five 7 ft PGs on the floor. Kidd loves tall ball handlers like he was.

Buddy? I love this guy in today's NBA. But c'mon a 6'3 4 year player who is athletically peaked at 23 yrs of age goes 6??! He would be undrafted 5 years ago but people are sooo afraid to miss the next guy who can shoot half as good as Curry. Since Curry developed post-NBA handles then so will Hield?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    firekillex,
    Isnt it crazy how the previous drafts influence the current draft? I think if this kid Bender comes out the year after Darko Millabust, then Bender doesn't go top 20. A year after Porzingas and he's expected to be an all-star. Nevermind Papagiannis who might not even be in the 1st rd if not for Krystas.

The Bucks got the Greek Freak so now they think they are going to put five 7 ft PGs on the floor. Kidd loves tall ball handlers like he was.

Buddy? I love this guy in today's NBA. But c'mon a 6'3 4 year player who is athletically peaked at 23 yrs of ager goes 6??! He would be undrafted 5 years ago but people are sooo afraid to miss the next guy who can shoot half as good as Curry. Since Curry developed post-NBA handles then so will Hield?
    He has some Curry in him. That final four game was regretful

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

He has some Curry in him. That final four game was regretful
    They had some stats showing he was not a better college shooter but the best SINCE Curry. His shot is pretty. He reminds me more of Klay though. He has that high release that makes up for his height. It's a short stroke. He follows through unlike Curry who chucks em.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you were thinking of Tyler ullis from Kentucky as Suns last pick btw

but to the point up there I agree completely, bender went so early because the success of porzingis since there both tall lanky Europeans who can shoot the ball and are mobile, but we'll see if his game translates to the nba he's super young and hardly got any playing time in Europe last year, he definitely won't come flying out the gate like porzingis did in New York last year..

thon maker I was hoping would drop to the raptors at 28 after rumblings of him dropping late first or early second after they said he actually could be 21-23 not 19 years old, but of course the Bucks would take another long player (must be the tallest/longest team in nba history ) thon needs to add some weight if he wants to be able to last in the nba but dude has a ton of skill for a 7 footer, they're hoping to get another giannas Greek freak here

then the buddy pick to New Orleans I actually like since I think Eric Gordon leaves so he'll fill in his role nicely, I see buddy actually being like Gordon but also can score off the dribble and other ways then just shooting the 3... He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders to which a young rebuilding franchise needs so I actually think this pick was pret solid these shooters coming up have been looking better and better ie Devin booker last year really surprised me

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Means little. All of them will amount to nothing.

so therefore we should be bullish on their career's. What you offer on this forum is invaluable LB.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So hard to tell who will be good

So young

Most not in nba 4 years

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Buddu Hield reminds me of players like Paul Pierce and James Harden. Not super athletic, but they have the ablity to flat out score

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Buddy Hield has a sleuth of deficiencies. Great scorer in college but not a complete player for the NBA game. Solid chance he busts

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so therefore we should be bullish on their career's. What you offer on this forum is invaluable LB.
    Funny coming from you of all people. Self proclaimed smart guy. Carry on. Very sensitive little man.