KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dallas@Phoenix

So here we are again, another Suns TNT game where I believe they haven't won on a TNT televised game in their last 17 or 18 appearances. Phoenix is coming off a tough overtime loss to Charlotte which is a better defensive team than Dallas and a harder working team than Dallas, but I would give Dallas a slight edge on offense. Dallas has had a bunch of different rotations this season and many injuries to those line ups as well which IMO has lead to inconsistent play at times especially at home when they assume "Oh, were at home we are gonna win." Dallas had played many close games and had to eek out wins against sub par talent, for instance the other night against the Bucks, up by 7 with less than 30 seconds all the sudden up by only 1 and Milwaukee has a chance to hit a game winner, classic Mavs. Dallas has been a great road team though this year and has really owned Phoenix for the past few years. Now onto Phoenix, what have they done? Start hot and as of late have flat out cooled off. Steve Nash had a poor night % wise shooting against Charlotte something that should not be a factor against Dallas. I really think Phoenix is desperate and I dont know that Dallas can slow down their offense and if not I can telll you right now this Mavs team is not nearly as potent offensively as years past and cant afford to trade buckets with Phoenix they will need to get stops which I dont think they have a guard tht can stop Nash. Only thing that scares me from pulling the trigger on the Suns is that I am seeing 83% of the early money on Phoenix at 5 Dimes. I think tomorrow night is a real bad spot for the Mavs who are cooling off at this point in the season as well as Phoenix. What do you SBR degenerates feel is the play ON THIS GAME?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

i feel..just like the nets winning a single game..the suns are due to win one on tnt..although they are the choke artists of the nba always giving up leads this could be a close one..also i dont rate the mavs but i rate nash!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    the suns are due to win one on tnt.
    I am feeling this way too, but I can totally see them not shooting a high percentage and them losing. I ay not touch this game but I would like some more analysis from people on the forum.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10436

Do you think PHO is aware of their streak on TNT? They have played so bad recently it's hard to back them as a fav over anyone. Stoudamire could have a field day inside.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

streak continues

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take the points with the mavs if I had to play this one.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

it looks like a trap MAVS should not be the underdog here, suns are depleted with barbosa and possibly hill out

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Suns have just looked atrocious latley. Nash and Stoudamire not doing a whole lot. Cant be successfull when Dragic and Dudley are the two leading scorers.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phoenix is the play tomorrow. I smell blowout. Yes, Blowout.

Shark

could be right. line is already at -2.5.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    Phoenix is the play tomorrow. I smell blowout. Yes, Blowout.
    Best avatar I seen in a while. Post that shit in here full size so I can get a better glimpse of that ass.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is playing well, Phoenix is not. Hard to go against that.

art_pogi
    art_pogi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

a trap again? but PHX is playing so bad...too confusing.

Shark

If we just bet on the team that was playing better all the time, we'd all be broke.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    Dallas is playing well, Phoenix is not. Hard to go against that.
    I Can't say it any better my thoughts exactly.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    If we just bet on the team that was playing better all the time, we'd all be broke.
    Absolutely, I've even put money on the Nets a few times and have gotten lucky but my point is when you sense a team having no energy or if you feel they are going downwards then they don't earn your money. Dallas can easily lose tomorrow, but I like the match ups, especially with Marion going back to Phoenix. The Suns only have value right now because they started the season off strong and shocked everyone. With Lopez at the 5 and Dudley at the 3 they aint going to make the playoffs. I'll take my chances with the better team with better energy.

ed_lupeet
    ed_lupeet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

This could be a close game so i am choosing dallas

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

Do you think PHO is aware of their streak on TNT?
    yes

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

phoenix stinks- they are auto fade material every night. dallas owns them

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    phoenix stinks- they are auto fade material every night. dallas owns them
    sir LB DAL +2.5 is your play for tom?

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

under

ed_lupeet
    ed_lupeet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Dallas for the win

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

well suns are really starting to stink it up lately. no wins on TNT is funny shit but I guess they are overdue for a win and a cover? Not sure though if Suns are worth my money and Dallas might not be either but its to soon to tell. The biggest problem with the Phoenix is that they don't have an identity and LB is right they are becoming fade material.

mkasad23

the thing with the suns is they can play incredible for 3 quarters of the game and completely fold one of the quarters usually the last one so no point putting any coin on a team like that till they get their shit in tact if i was any of you id focus on the total of the game rather than the side i know i am

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i rate phoenix only slightly higher than the nets. both lack heart and cannot be trusted

mkasad23

nets cant be compared to anyone but the grizzlies when they were in vancouver lmao..suns are old and dont have the energy to finish off younger teams and or players

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think PHO is aware of their streak on TNT? They have played so bad recently it's hard to back them as a fav over anyone. Stoudamire could have a field day inside.
    Oh yeah, I can remember the announcer asking Stoudamire about it after their last loss on TNT and he responded with something like I don't know what's up with us on TNT.

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Dragic is out of control

will that be good or bad ? my guess will always be bad, but who knows for sure....

mkasad23

as the last game on tnt thursday most bets are coming on the over might be a good under bet as well here