Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Kevin Love gonna get the David Lee treatment?

I think he'll be getting his ring mailed to him in Boston or somewhere. The lesson here is dont sacrifice because the team will look at your numbers when you were sacrificing them... for the team. Poor bastard.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kevin love should sign with the warriors

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

unsticky this shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

your first mistake was comparing kevin love to david fukkin lee

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9591

The world is on edge.

Slow news day in C.R.?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Love will be back in the Wine n Gold next year.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

White PFs gettin squeezed out after they get their ring.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Saloon this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know if this is David Lee treatment?

Clearly Kevin Love is not a playoff type of guy. Missed wide open 3's. Missed some free throws. Piss poor defense.

Isn't worth much to Lebron. Buh bye.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

JJ can you get someone to run through the SOP 100 standard posting webinar for Bill. He accidentally pinned a post to the front of PT that is cross posted in the Basketball Betting forum.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Kevin Love wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination. Neither was Lee.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is gone

Hope they bring in a big time scorer

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

love played well in game 7. give the guy a break.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    JJ can you get someone to run through the SOP 100 standard posting webinar for Bill. He accidentally pinned a post to the front of PT that is cross posted in the Basketball Betting forum.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

Love's contract is unreal, $21 million to $25 million guaranteed for the next 4 seasons. Boston would be nuts to trade for him, although Ainge has a hard-on for this guy. Love is 27 in a 35-year-old body.

Cavs have no pressure now so they can do anything. I'd offer Love straight up for Boston's No. 3 pick.

jjgold

He is worthless

At best a 8th-10th man now on any team

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Love's contract is unreal, $21 million to $25 million guaranteed for the next 4 seasons. Boston would be nuts to trade for him, although Ainge has a hard-on for this guy. Love is 27 in a 35-year-old body.

Cavs have no pressure now so they can do anything. I'd offer Love straight up for Boston's No. 3 pick.
    That is a bargain for a starting forward giving you 20 and 10. The salary cap is about to go up meaning that isnt a max contract anymore. Teams are drooling for an all-star on the old salary cap. Frickin Bradly Beal is going to make mills more than K-Love

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

calm down Boll Dizzer

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Send him to miami for dwade

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

He proly stays a cav.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

they figured out how to use him.. they need another half season to perfect it.
    if he still does not fit by Feb.

trade him.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Didn't shine at all. When the going got tough he chocked and he's a very brittle player. As much crap I've given Kyrie, the guy stepped up his game to a whole notha level. Think he'll reignite his superstar status in Boston. He needs to be the go to guy to be successful

jjgold

Who can he really help?

Spurs of Bench?

Lakers?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

If you are white,you are out in Cleveland. Lue sit every white guy on the team when he took over. LeBron's efforts were suspect at times when Blatt was HC. LeBron got his way and delivered. The fake hurt job he did at the end of the game was done to cover his ass if he missed the 2 free throws. We got a championship here in Northeast Ohio. But, let's face it, the game of basketball is nothing but shyt! The whole league is a bunch of pucies. Cry babies that act like thug MFers. LeBron is the biggest cry baby ever!!!
    Still going to enjoy the moment just in a more white man way. Not going to jump around pound my chest, open my mouth wide open and yell like a chimp and not going to dab. Clap a few high fives and back to reality. Can't wait til football! Tribe is going to win it all this season! Then the Browns.... OK maybe not!

ZINISTER

By the way Love did contribute rebs in game 7. Almost all uncontested as were LeBron's. LeBron is notrorious for blocking out his own players to get the rebound. LeBron is all about the double and triple doubles. He is a stat padder for sure. His team plays along. They know he is the "KING" the face, the voice, the LEGEND!!!!!!!!!lol Hype it up "MEDIA" people(the type of people that run the world through words) hype it up. Don't, Don't, Don't-Believe the HYPE!! These teams suck at basketball. The Lakers were athletic enough to out play any of these Super athletic teams today. They played Basketball. Had real depth. The Cavs must be the greatest team of all time if they beat the Warriors. The MEDIA was saying just a few minutes ago they could beat the Lakers. So who on the Cavs gaurds Magic? Kareem? GAME OVER!! LeBron would drive the hole a few times like he does and get his face split. Kyrie would get his, he can create space and shoot. When the Old man LeBron gets out of the way, Kyrie numbers will improve. He got the one 20 point lead. Had 19 at half and ended up with 23. LeBron took front stage for the rest of the game and dunked in 41 points. I would like to know his distance on made shots. He never pulls up for a 5-8 footer. Drive or bomb. Other then the one game he rarely made a jumper. What a joke!! Drink the Kool-aid as always SHEEP! Watch some Classic games and you kids will see the proper and effective way to play the sport. Todays game is pure FLARE. How exciting can we be is the main reason these guys play. Apparently doing a good job you guys got red punch on your tee shirts. lol

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    If you are white,you are out in Cleveland. Lue sit every white guy on the team when he took over. LeBron's efforts were suspect at times when Blatt was HC. LeBron got his way and delivered. The fake hurt job he did at the end of the game was done to cover his ass if he missed the 2 free throws. We got a championship here in Northeast Ohio. But, let's face it, the game of basketball is nothing but shyt! The whole league is a bunch of pucies. Cry babies that act like thug MFers. LeBron is the biggest cry baby ever!!!
    Still going to enjoy the moment just in a more white man way. Not going to jump around pound my chest, open my mouth wide open and yell like a chimp and not going to dab. Clap a few high fives and back to reality. Can't wait til football! Tribe is going to win it all this season! Then the Browns.... OK maybe not!

ZINISTER

I'm sure Love wants out of Cleveland and far away from the LeBron's BS. He never was the same after Lue took over. Blatt made set plays. Love gets hurt to easy. He doesn't look like he wants to be here. Deli is gone and Mazgov. Might be stuck with Love for another year. He has been demoted to role player.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Mosgov won't be resigned IMO. Dellavedova should command upwards of 10 mill so unless he is one of those David West knuckleheads, he is going to sign offer sheets. Cleveland needs him with Kyrie's injury history. Mo Williams can't run the 2nd unit for years to come. What do they do here?

jjgold

I guess CLeve would have cash if they can move Love

He is a liability for them

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

GS is just a bad matchup for KLove but he balled out a lot this year. Love re-signed a very Cav friendly contract like he said he would instead of waiting next year where he would have made a whole bunch more. The Cav's will not trade him this year because they can never get full value.

Love is riding in a drop top dead gorgeous white Rolls Royce right now with a beautiful blond on his arm... WINNING!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The Cav's are considerably WAY over the salary cap. Even if they were to move Love they would still be over. Dan Gilbert will end up paying over $22 million in luxury tax alone.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I'm sure Love wants out of Cleveland and far away from the LeBron's BS. He never was the same after Lue took over. Blatt made set plays. Love gets hurt to easy. He doesn't look like he wants to be here. Deli is gone and Mazgov. Might be stuck with Love for another year. He has been demoted to role player.
    Della stays. Love stays (why leave?) what a joke.
    Lue and Love snd team will use first Half of next season to fig out how best to use him.
    but they won;t throw away Wiggins trade without fully exploring his potential.

He looked like dead meat in some Finals games, but held down fort in Game 7
    he just needs to work on speed. Get into better shape,

why Mozgov remained in same condition all year is beyond me.
    If i was him, playing few minutes a game, i would have whipped myself into shape.
    Become very muscular and impossible to move.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You guys give this Delly guy way too much credit.

You could pick up someone with a lot more talent than him at the same price.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

There is only the one ball. The reason Kyrie can score is the ball is in his hands as a guard. LBJ controls everything else - if Kevin Love makes 20 by halftime - LBJ stops passing to him - trys to score everytime - same with JR Smith - coach says here is the offense - Kyrie and Lebron probe - everybody else - table scraps - play defense - get out and run.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You guys give this Delly guy way too much credit.

You could pick up someone with a lot more talent than him at the same price.
    I love Delly's heart but he's just not athletic. Someone will pay him though. Blatt loved him and Mozgov. They both fell off horribly this year.

12 Last