MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If it really took last night for you guys to make up your minds of the Warriors were as good as the Bulls you must have not watched must basketball.

Even if they won it wouldn't have mattered.

The Warriors lost 9 times in the playoffs and got blown out four times times against OKC and the Cavs. I'm talking serious beat downs.

The Warriors went 7-7 when the finally played good teams (OKC and Cleveland).

So when the Warriros are about even with two other teams in the league, how can you say they're close to the '96 Bulls?

THe Warriors would have definitely struggled against the defense of Rodman, Pippen, and Jordan.
    At this point we not talking about Golden st being better than the Bulls we talking Birds Celtics, Dr J and Moses Malone 76ers and Magic Kareem worthy Lakers being better than those Bulls

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    At this point we not talking about Golden st being better than the Bulls we talking Birds Celtics, Dr J and Moses Malone 76ers and Magic Kareem worthy Lakers being better than those Bulls
    I'm late to the party. I was referring to the thread topic

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm late to the party. I was referring to the thread topic

Exactly... The topic was about the GS Warriors who many were trying to say was the best team in NBA history. Those bitches were gifted by the refs all year long and when it counted they got blown out in half the games. Best team my ass.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19563

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The list you gave prove my point.
    How so? 30 years old is not past one's prime for a lot of players, especially the great ones. The Pistons' roster in '91 was almost identical to that of '90.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    How so? 30 years old is not past one's prime for a lot of players, especially the great ones. The Pistons' roster in '91 was almost identical to that of '90.
    How so??? You do not have the correct ages listed for all players at that time. I will let you figure out who. Also, you once again fail to show how the Bulls did in all series against the Celtics and Pistons in that era. The answer to that is not very well.

First 12