louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Look at our hero and savior for the land. Giving praise during the national anthem for satan, the masons and the illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rSexNF4Ts

Don't be a sheep. They share the signs with us so their gang can benefit against us. Gambling is one of our only independant ways to profit off the BS they shill.

MAKE MONEY WAKE UP

louielouie

The whole team paid tribute to the WWE all finals long. What else do you want to see. They are showing off what the NBA is. Great!

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.co.i...e-warrior.html

You want to watch some real basketball get to a street court. You want to watch some tremendous actors/athletes perform a two month opera watch the NBA. But open up your eyes to what you are actually watching.

louielouie

They don't only sacrifice humans like 27 club Anton Yelchin -- sometimes animals get the jammy also

http://www.fox8live.com/story/322750...shot-in-brazil

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I heard about this. This is outrageous. The guilty party should be charged with attempted murder. He should also be sued for damages (probably worth millions if he's nabbed & this goes to court). The Warriors & the NBA should be sued as well. At least they have the $$$ to payout unlike the worthless scumbag that did this. With all the money hungry lawyers crawling in the Bay Area (ready to take on cases), why hasn't the guilty party been nabbed yet?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    I heard about this. This is outrageous. The guilty party should be charged with attempted murder. He should also be sued for damages (probably worth millions if he's nabbed & this goes to court). The Warriors & the NBA should be sued as well. At least they have the $$$ to payout unlike the worthless scumbag that did this. With all the money hungry lawyers crawling in the Bay Area (ready to take on cases), why hasn't the guilty party been nabbed yet?
    attempted murder.
    as well. turn over everything to victim's family.
    how can that guy be 100% functional?

there is video somewhere

louielouie

I agree dudes -- they need to find that man

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree dudes -- they need to find that man
    i absolutely do hope they do catch that guy, that was a felony. must be video somewhere

hey, when LeBron left Cleveland for Miami.. how did you personally take it..?
    there we so many good-natured fans that just seemed to flip out,
    i was wondering of you saw any crazy stuff

and i know exactly the two flavors to combine for the right look,
    this is one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUR3KtWbTk
    Attached Images  

louielouie

Ratzzz if you are a fan of LeBron the NBA or the cavs you have already lost - why be a sheep when you can be man

louielouie

10 straight scripted finals and probably more but to u cheer on a home team rah rah rah - what an moronic idea of existence - ratzzz your fake 3d images were stolen and garbage - meanwhile keep pretending life makes sense on a forum we offer nothing to and in a relationship with me who you will never understand

louielouie

LeBron is an illuminati shill kyrie is an illuminati shill - their satanic ways of life appeal little to me and the deification of false gods is repulsive - surprised you like to eat as much media bs as you do but makes sense

louielouie

My friends don't wear jersies sheepzzz my friends make money - did a team I support win? Yes. Do I care about that? No. Fan boy bs is for toolzzz and sheeepzzz

louielouie

Sheepzzz every time you think this title was something cool and great please remember every single link I posted exposing the fixed outcome and the fact that we just made this ahole richer and more powerful - you scoff at trump while sniffing this dudes junk - sheepzzz for life I guess

louielouie

Woke up this finals and glad I did - watching wwf NBA like it is hs bball is lie not life - fixed events are not entertaining beyond

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LeBron is an illuminati shill kyrie is an illuminati shill - their satanic ways of life appeal little to me and the deification of false gods is repulsive - surprised you like to eat as much media bs as you do but makes sense
    I'm not gonna lie though. I know that cavorting around the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas with scantily clad women (like Kyrie Irving) is precisely the type of thing I would do if I was in his position lol. I know that I am personally not a choirboy myself.

louielouie

Ain't nothing wrong....with a little....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Louie, this post of yours ^^^ clocked in at 11:11 AM.

I believe your correspondence with SBR contains contains subliminal, esoteric messages encoded in numeric conundrums.... possibly of a masonic nature.

Care to comment on why you chose the double elevens as a prudent point in time for your last response?

First 12