Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Refs made sure no team blew out the other, keepin the game close for ratings.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I honestly have no idea, I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhat rigged, I also wouldn't be surprised if it was not. It's kinda the same way I view politics. Be wary. We already know what that fuk Donahue did to the Kings so...history always repeats itself.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Refs made sure no team blew out the other, keepin the game close for ratings.
    This would be the thing I would agree upon most, with all the blowouts, I was surprised GS didn't open it up with that halftime lead.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    This would be the thing I would agree upon most, with all the blowouts, I was surprised GS didn't open it up with that halftime lead.
    that was due to Smith opening up the 3rd Q on fire

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Game was very well officiated..Kyrie just hit a nasty, cold blooded 3 when no one could make shots ...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

A lot of sheep just following the herd

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    A lot of sheep just following the herd
    what do you mean, sir?

goduke

Anything in history that involves a lot of money involved a level of corruption not just in sports but in everything. It's been proven over and over again. What that level is who knows? and with sports you would need big time players to speak out and they never will. If you were making millions and millions of dollars, unlimited girls and playing sports for a living but knew there was a level of corruption in some way would you step up? Not a chance. Look at an example like the mortgage crisis, the people who knew about just stayed quiet and bet against it while the others raked in money. People don't give a shit unless it directly hurts them and that only happens to a few so the sheep bury them with different comments until they go away.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Warriors went 1-10 in the last 5 min and 20 seconds (0-7 from 3 point). They couldn't hit that one shot to get control late.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Anything in history that involves a lot of money involved a level of corruption not just in sports but in everything. It's been proven over and over again. What that level is who knows? and with sports you would need big time players to speak out and they never will. If you were making millions and millions of dollars, unlimited girls and playing sports for a living but knew there was a level of corruption in some way would you step up? Not a chance. Look at an example like the mortgage crisis, the people who knew about just stayed quiet and bet against it while the others raked in money. People don't give a shit unless it directly hurts them and that only happens to a few so the sheep bury them with different comments until they go away.
    So game 7 was definitely rigged?

To be honest, I did find it weird how Cam backed away from his own fumble in such a crucial point in the game.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This game, no. It should have been over in 5, which is sad that LeBron needs to pull some desperation teabagging out to win another. Ray Ray, and the suspension won him two. Guy is a fraud. And Kyrie was easily the MVP. He won that series, aside from LeBron baiting the suspension.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

This game was a good game all the way. This game could have gone either way until the last 30 seconds. No i don't believe it was rigged at all.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    what do you mean, sir?
    There's been tons of examples of corrupt practices in the NBA. Kings lakers west finals, Tim donaghy just to name a few. Do you think these types of behaviors or people just go away? To not look at something and really go what if means you are not giving it the proper research. But he'll we have billions of people who believe in religion based on fictions characters or things in the sky that create what you are or make good things happen for you so if it's that easy to believe that then believing in sports being completely clean is a piece of cake

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    So game 7 was definitely rigged?

To be honest, I did find it weird how Cam backed away from his own fumble in such a crucial point in the game.
    No I think the scope of this game was too bright for it to be rigged but what's rigged to be honest? Just refs, certain players doing stupid shit, who knows. But game 5 was bad with the suspension and game 6 was bad because of the lack of fouls on one team and bad calls on the other. These are pros, if you give a team a couple advantages it might be all they need to get over the hump. But again in history the NBA has been shady many times over so can you really automatically say no chance they have an agenda? If you can you're blind to more then sports

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Warriors went 1-10 in the last 5 min and 20 seconds (0-7 from 3 point). They couldn't hit that one shot to get control late.
    Hard to believe that a team that shot so well all season was an absolute trainwreck down the stretch the last 3 games. Good looks tonight but nothing would fall. As big a chokejob as you will ever see!

SteveKerrsJunk

Believe it or not there are some moral and good people who wouldn't stand up for that....not saying they aren't silenced before they have the chance though.

First 12