ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

YES YES!!! My dad finally gets his Cleveland title!!!

on Fathers day to boot!

first team to ever comeback from 1-3

only 4th team to ever win NBA Finals game 7 on the road

vs the greatest regular season team ever

HELL YEAH!!!

my dad is the loyal Cavs fan for life but I almost died watching this game tonight... esp once i knew my under was safe in the 4th.

what a fukkn shot by Irving!!!

but the MVP goes to LeBron no doubt and he can't be touched no matter what he does the rest of his days as a Cav...

the streak is over for Cleveland!

The Land gets one!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE CLEVELAND LIFERS ON THESE FORUMS from someone who lives in Ohio!

I am ordering my dad his Championship as I type this!!!

The Warriors are officially the biggest playoff flops of all-time! They ARE the 2007 Patriots!

They picked a hell of a time to finally lose 3 in a row...

First team to EVER comeback from 1-3 deficit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That's nothing, wait till RG3 takes the Browns to the promise land.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That's nothing, wait till RG3 takes the Browns to the promise land.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Fantastic....even tho the whole damn thing is rigged...I am glad your Pops got to see Cleveland win a title...in his life...That is a damn long time coming...Happy for him man...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Fantastic....even tho the whole damn thing is rigged...I am glad your Pops got to see Cleveland win a title...in his life...That is a damn long time coming...Happy for him man...
    yes... but ill have to remind him that the Browns will prob never win a Super Bowl so don't get greedy lol

thank God when i was young and just discovering sports that the Browns were ditching Cleveland for Baltimore and didn't reform until 1999... i had formed a bond with the Colts by then

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Nice, my favorite Aunt lives in Cle and her boys--happy for them. Lebron and Irving showed up.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Nice, my favorite Aunt lives in Cle and her boys--happy for them. Lebron and Irving showed up.
    I have so many classmates who are Indians, Cavs lifers as well (most with Browns too) and their posts are great to read tonight on social media... so happy for them

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Nice. Congrats to your pops and the city and people of Cleveland.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I have so many classmates who are Indians, Cavs lifers as well (most with Browns too) and their posts are great to read tonight on social media... so happy for them
    Born and raised Cleveland. My dad was a die hard Cleveland fan, so we all had to be, we had no choice. We were lifelong season ticket holders to Cavs, Browns, Indians, Barons and Force too. My dad knew most of the players back in the 70's as he did most of their taxes/investments. Our house had players come in and out all year long. We use to host a summer picnic in the park where families of all 3 sports would come out. He loved the city of Cleveland. So many years of heartbreak, so many years of wait till next year, so many years of maybe one day. I saw my dad cry one of the few times when the Browns left for Baltimore. It broke his heart. I really wish my he had lived to see this day.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Born and raised Cleveland. My dad was a die hard Cleveland fan, so we all had to be, we had no choice. We were lifelong season ticket holders to Cavs, Browns, Indians, Barons and Force too. My dad knew most of the players back in the 70's as he did most of their taxes/investments. Our house had players come in and out all year long. We use to host a summer picnic in the park where families of all 3 sports would come out. He loved the city of Cleveland. So many years of heartbreak, so many years of wait till next year, so many years of maybe one day. I saw my dad cry one of the few times when the Browns left for Baltimore. It broke his heart. I really wish my he had lived to see this day.
    sad that he didn't

my Dad loves the Browns but hasn't been nearly as big a fan of the NFL since they left... his favorite sport is still baseball so I hope the Indians keep it up this year and make a playoff appearance

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    sad that he didn't

my Dad loves the Browns but hasn't been nearly as big a fan of the NFL since they left... his favorite sport is still baseball so I hope the Indians keep it up this year and make a playoff appearance

This is the year of the Cavs and the Windians... 216 ---> 2016