Burak90
    Burak90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Game 7 - Over or Under?

Hey guys,

thats not a Thread to talk about who will win the Trophy. Its about the total Points. I think thats the only result we can talk about.

And to answer the question about the total we need to know 1 thing: How is Golden State going to play? Aggressiv or slow?

What do you think?

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

I saw some stats quoted on another thread in the forum stating 4-0 to the under in Game 7's having some sort of similarity.
    But for me personally, I see that the majority of the bets are coming on the Over. Like 70/30. And tiny reverse line movement has it from 207 down to 206.5 .....
    for me, I took the under for a hundy. And I think there will be plenty of opportunities to live bet a middle as soon as the game falls under that 26pts/6min type of pace..

Burak90
    Burak90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

I think you can definitely forget the Stats in this game 7. Thats going to be different. The general question is how will GSW play?

And I think they will play fast. Because the 3-Point defense of Cleveland was too good in the last games. And the Warriors really NEED the 3s to win this game. So they will play a new strategy. And that will include speed.

And because of this Im sure there will be at least 204 Points