Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

The Cavaliers have no chance tonight. Zero.

Seems to be the current fashion at SBR to create threads with these kinds of topics so I figured I'd make one too. Gotta get some street cred.

The Warriors aren't missing out on history tonight. Ultimately from top to bottom they are the better team, and that will show tonight. Let's not forget how dominant this team is at home. This won't necessarily be a repeat of the first 2 games but I'd say it has a much better chance of being a game 2 repeat than a game 5 repeat.

Warriors-5 -105 for 10 units.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

is this a jinx thread?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Good luck Seto.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No chance? What's gotten into you?

The Cavs have the momentum.

CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Looks like somebody's going to be eating Cup of Noodles for a while with some kool-aid.

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No chance? What's gotten into you?

The Cavs have the momentum.
    Big D, reread the post, it's called humor.

CloudBoo

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Big D, reread the post, it's called humor.
    No Dumb Dumb.... you blind & deaf? He says he has 10 units on gsw. ItalianButtbuddy must be the dumbest Donkey on this forum.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Good to see you back Seters! Typically in these big games that get heavy action, more times than not public loses.

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    No Dumb Dumb.... you blind & deaf? He says he has 10 units on gsw. ItalianButtbuddy must be the dumbest Donkey on this forum.
    Wow over your head, the subtleties of the English language.

CloudBoo

Wow over your head, the subtleties of the English language.
    How a Retard like yourself trying to teach me about English. Your dumbass thought it was humor, when he stated he was on gsw with 10 units. Stop being such retard in life then maybe ppl will stop picking on you. Go back to eating chalk... DonkeyAss!!!

KRIT

I think I'm going to take Warriors tonight, haven't quite made up my mind. I won't bet it big just because it's game 7.

Until Cleveland can show they can win in Oracle against a Warriors team at full strength, I don't see them beating them. I could see it being a tight game and GS blowing it open at the end and covering. Iguodala's health will be big, going to check for some updates on him before the game.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

cavs are going to make you sad and broke just saying
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave louielouie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

italianbandit

The bet was not humor, the emphasis was.

italianbandit

I think Cloud is Menses or Louie.

n20x
    n20x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Seems to be the current fashion at SBR to create threads with these kinds of topics so I figured I'd make one too. Gotta get some street cred.

The Warriors aren't missing out on history tonight. Ultimately from top to bottom they are the better team, and that will show tonight. Let's not forget how dominant this team is at home. This won't necessarily be a repeat of the first 2 games but I'd say it has a much better chance of being a game 2 repeat than a game 5 repeat.

Say goodbye to your 10 air units

CloudBoo

I think Cloud is Menses or Louie.
    Ask your mom who I am. She knows. How you think I know you a lil Retarded Handicap boy.

Seto

IB and KRIT are the only guys in this thread who got it.

What made me think I'd be right about this in a season where I was wrong about everything

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by n20x View Post
    Say goodbye to your 10 air units
    Lol. I am more proven than anyone on this site as a real bettor. Clearly a mad ghost.

Seto

The bet was not humor, the emphasis was.
    This. Simple.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    cavs are going to make you sad and broke just saying
    Sad yes. Broke no. Congrats louie. Party hard man. I still don't really respect the Cavs as a great team. But it's not like it matters, everyone disrespects the 2011 Mavs and I sure don't care. Actually those finals are pretty similar. I think 2016 Curry might have choked even harder than 2011 LeBron.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

yea they had no chance but you forgot that there could be the biggest fix ever! you have witnessed tonight

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    yea they had no chance but you forgot that there could be the biggest fix ever! you have witnessed tonight
    What I witnessed is Curry choking, Thompson having a bad shooting night and Kerr having horrendous feel with his lineups and substitutions. Now otoh Draymond Green shot out of his mind but that's about the only thing that went right. I think if the Warriors play a clean game, not even necessarily a great one, they win easily. But it's game 7 of the Finals, I guess it's rarely a clean game. Ultimately I was wrong and lost money, that's all that matters.

CloudBoo

Blind Sheepo. You still couldn't see this was the biggest Fix ever for LeBron? You didn't watch the Ref? Bunch of gullible losers. Hope you lose your Ass off because you refuse to see the Rig.

KRIT

Bounce back next year Seto. We all have one of these type of years.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    Blind Sheepo. You still couldn't see this was the biggest Fix ever for LeBron? You didn't watch the Ref? Bunch of gullible losers. Hope you lose your Ass off because you refuse to see the Rig.
    Make a video of every blown call and prove there is significant proof a non-negligible amount of obvious calls went Cleveland's way so much so that it could be construed as suspicious. Come on, convince me. You clearly want to.

Just off hand, the worst call of the game in my opinion was the 3 free throws for Draymond on what was an obvious rip-through move.

As for wanting me to lose my ass, I'm not quite sure what to say. Why are you guys so concerned about who wins and who loses? I poke fun at a few guys and get along well with a few guys on this site but ultimately I couldn't care less who wins and who loses money other than myself. Anyone who does clearly either has deep psychological issues or doesn't have money of their own. So which are you?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The only reason I did not log in earlier and S H I T all over this Abomination of a THREAD is because I had better things to do earlier in the day....(Dim Sum in china town) but SETO....i gotta question for you...forgive ME if I Have asked this already...I may be in the early stages of Alzheimers as apparently I am a delusional person according to half the posters on SBR....HOW MUCH YOU LOSE PLAYBOY?

AND WHAT THE FUC WERE YOU THINKING ?
    Last edited by Menses; 06-19-16 at 10:54 PM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Bounce back next year Seto. We all have one of these type of years.
    Yeah man. I just wish I'd stayed true to my original commitment to call it quits but the fact I'd manage to hold myself off a winner in game 6 and talk myself into taking a loser in game 7 is just the final confirmation this wasn't my year. It's not like a grand is anywhere close to life changing money or anything.

I'll be around here and there for baseball/tennis/whatever but ultimately the real stuff with 4 figures on the line a few times a week won't start again til October.

Well actually that's not entirely true. I have close to 2 grand on Andy Murray to win Wimbledon again in his career at +110 so I could cash in 4 grand if this is the year. So I could have that going for me.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The only reason I did log in earlier and S H I T all over this Abomination of a THREAD is because I had better things to do earlier in the day....(Dim Sum in china town) but SETO....i gotta question for you...forgive ME if I Have asked this already...I may be in the early stages of Alzheimers as apparently I am a delusional person according to half the posters on SBR....HOW MUCH YOU LOSE PLAYBOY?

AND WHAT THE FUC WERE YOU THINKING ?
    My goodness you're all over the place man. Get some rest. Your post reeks of desperation. I couldn't care less if you spent your day in bed with Ratzz or out on the town. Yes you are delusional and stupid most of the time in the eyes of most people. That won't change. Get over it. As for how much I lost, I think I may have mentioned it.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

My goodness you're all over the place man. Get some rest. Your post reeks of desperation. I couldn't care less if you spent your day in bed with Ratzz or out on the town. Yes you are delusional and stupid most of the time in the eyes of most people. That won't change. Get over it. As for how much I lost, I think I may have mentioned it.
    Folks..this poster IS SHOOK.....no bravado in his POST...the condescending TONE he took in my thread is GONE....a shell of his former SELF....you will GET NO PITY from ME....I told you what would happen...in that series...you refused to LISTEN....I told you I would TROLL you TILL my last BREATH..(or till SBR ban me, which ever happens first..)..if GSW did not CLOSE IT OUT....and what did you do ? you doubled down like the first class MARK you are..dun worry about how much REST I get..LOL....I will lay my head on the bankroll I have built UP betting against the Warriors....I look forward to seeing you LOSE more BREAD in the future....I'll see you SOON..
    Last edited by Menses; 06-19-16 at 11:08 PM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Folks..this poster IS SHOOK.....no bravado in his POST...the condescending TONE he took in my thread is GONE....a shell of his former SELF....you will GET NO PITY from ME....I told you what would happen...in that series...you refused to LISTEN....I told you I would TROLL you TILL my last BREATH..(or till SBR ban me, which ever happens first..)..if GSW did not CLOSE IT OUT....and what did you do ? you doubled down like the first class MARK you are..dun worry about how much REST I get..LOL....I will lay my head on the bankroll I have built UP betting against the Warriors....I look forward to seeing you LOSE more BREAD in the future....I'll see you SOON..
    The funny thing is I'm the one who lost money and you're the one who's losing it. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with you but I wish you luck figuring it out. Maybe all this money you've supposedly won fading an 88-18 team (which, since it doesn't seem clear to you, I don't particularly care for) will come in handy finding you the best doctors.

Troll away. I've been trolled by far stupider than you and even leetreaper gave up. Trust me man. it's not much fun trolling me.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

who does clearly either has deep psychological issues or doesn't have money of their own. So which are you?
    People that say this shit to other people on a forum are fukking retarded. That is all.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

buried.