louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Illuminati coding race wars, riots, and Trump presidency via CAVS win tomorrow

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-amid-scandals

Oakland on it's 3rd police chief in "9" days and LeBron coming in on a full moon. When the game ends tomorrow with a controversial foul on LeBron and he heads to the free throw link to clinch the title you will see a discombobulated city at arms. While the fires rage for a rigged finals victory for King James on his 550 year anniversary we will see the first in a series of riots. The cops in Cleveland will get there fair share of work too as a warm up for the RNC and the coming riots when Trump wins in Novemeber in a somewhat controversial way ala Gore v. Bush. Heads up y'all but just another sign of the 216 championship tomorrow. be safe.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-amid-scandals

Oakland on it's 3rd police chief in "9" days and LeBron coming in on a full moon. When the game ends tomorrow with a controversial foul on LeBron and he heads to the free throw link to clinch the title you will see a discombobulated city at arms. While the fires rage for a rigged finals victory for King James on his 550 year anniversary we will see the first in a series of riots. The cops in Cleveland will get there fair share of work too as a warm up for the RNC and the coming riots when Trump wins in Novemeber in a somewhat controversial way ala Gore v. Bush. Heads up y'all but just another sign of the 216 championship tomorrow. be safe.
    lol.. awesome.

thank you for those links, man... very interesting.. Go Cavs. Go Cavs like you will never know.
    no. you know. you always knew. i knew it last year. i knew it the year before. it's here now.

louielouie

Don't be too happy about it ratzz - we can celebrate our gain in wealth but gloating for the coming wars and dissention is a meaningless task - this series was one of the most satanic rituals I have ever witnessed and my only gain was some money - there is no pride in seeing evil operate

CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Louie u sure about Trump? Seems like script is for Hilary. And Trump is just the distraction. Isn't Hilary Obama's henchmen. You been rite on about alot of stuff. Care to explain why Trump is better script than Hilary?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I simulated 100 NBA seasons yesterday on NBA 2K and the Cavs and Warriors met in the finals 86 times and the Cavs won 81 times... Dude that's totally a sign!!!!

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

Put your future kids' college funds on Cavs ML tonight.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Every thread like this that you make youre implying that Bron needs help from outside sources and the Cavs cant beat the Warriors on their own. Youre only diminishing Cleveland what fan does that.

CloudBoo

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Every thread like this that you make youre implying that Bron needs help from outside sources and the Cavs cant beat the Warriors on their own. Youre only diminishing Cleveland what fan does that.
    To be fair, without his high confidence in Cleveland winning I wouldn't have made so much $ riding Cleveland all year. Now this is the last Ride. Let's enjoy it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    To be fair, without his high confidence in Cleveland winning I wouldn't have made so much $ riding Cleveland all year. Now this is the last Ride. Let's enjoy it.
    Problem is he'd say Cleveland would beat God so Louie's word has no bearing on anything. He actually hates Golden State more than he cares for Cleveland, thats the root of all of this.

louielouie

I am exposing the script and you hate me because of it. Pull the wool off your damn eyes and see the ill of this world. LeBron MVP Cleveland Cavs are the 2016 NBA Champions. Great because we have money because of it. But don't get it twisted. It hurts to see a scripted outcome and I would have rather this was not an illuminati finals. I've been told several innocents were sacrificed for this outcome and that is just sad sad awful news. We need to expose these people for their black magic.

CloudBoo

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I am exposing the script and you hate me because of it. Pull the wool off your damn eyes and see the ill of this world. LeBron MVP Cleveland Cavs are the 2016 NBA Champions. Great because we have money because of it. But don't get it twisted. It hurts to see a scripted outcome and I would have rather this was not an illuminati finals. I've been told several innocents were sacrificed for this outcome and that is just sad sad awful news. We need to expose these people for their black magic.
    Louie have some logic to this statement. I don't know why ppl hate when he's speaking the obvious.. guess you must be a newbie to this forum to See This.