louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Lol 6/19is king James birthday - if you don't get it yet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I

Seriously this was prewritten morons

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

I'm actually rooting for Cleveland and you make it annoying to root for them ....

Lebrons birthday is in December

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I

Seriously this was prewritten morons
    You are retarded, lol you literally have to find a well known ancient "king" with "james" in his name to support your idiotic theory. You find a random king with "james" name on it and relate it to NBA lol jesus lord. What does king of scotland has to do with NBA? jesus christ. At least find someone related to the America, fool.

louielouie

I tugging told you all of the outcome of this series when it was +1300 and you are still trying to troll me?

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    You are retarded, lol you literally have to find a well known ancient "king" with "james" in his name to support your idiotic theory. You find a random king with "james" name on it and relate it to NBA lol jesus lord. What does king of scotland has to do with NBA? jesus christ. At least find someone related to the America, fool.
    This is getting ridiculous!

louielouie

Man all of you trolls probably don't even gamble but are fanboys fukboys whatever - I offered all this info before the season even started as a gift and you still have a chance to profit

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

who is trolling you?
    Do u understand what trolling is??

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

You originally stated 6/16/16. You understand that's it's easy to twist the numbers any which direction to serve a particular narrative, correct? That fact is not lost on you, is it?

You could literally take any day of the year, and if you dig deep enough, you'll be able to ascribe some asinine meaning to it and use it to advance your "logic."

As soon the 6/16/16 plot twist failed to unfold, you went back to the drawing board and scuttled around for some sacred, hidden meaning for the day of 6/19/16... I reckon if there was a game eight, you might be prepared to shine a spotlight on 6/22/16 as the holy target date.

In other words, bullshit.

louielouie

Hey Eddy -- come back here on Sunday I dare you

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Hey Eddy -- come back here on Sunday I dare you
    Win or lose means nothing in regards to your numerology nonsense.

If you had hit the nail on the head to begin with, you wouldn't have had to audible at the line of scrimmage and spew out a new date, ya dig?

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

I'm putting my life savings on Cleveland ML come Sunday. BOL guys.

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

louie im checking in - the part that sucks is cleveland must win in 6 for the script it didnt happen man

cleveland must win at home to celebrate and burn city down. if this was in cleveland game 6 they cant lose.

they are gonna have to wait one more year the fix is in the script is written

lebron did enough toprove its not his fault he did his job but next year they win it all not this year

check in on that

louielouie

No chance the cavs lose sorry

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

LeBron scores 42+, wins game on a slam dunk we all talk about over the next 10 years.

louielouie

Could definitely see a LeBron game winner and his points over prop is $$$

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    LeBron scores 42+, wins game on a slam dunk we all talk about over the next 10 years.
    Haha this what I've imagine too! Unreal

CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Louie is correct on this one. He just read the script/date wrong with 6/16/16 when in actuality the real scripted date is 6/19/16 which is King James birthday. Ever heard of King James Bible & this is how LeBron got his Nick name. Perfect Cinderella Storyline about to unfold right in front of us. Wise up ppl, Cleveland is the pick. 🤔

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    Louie is correct on this one. He just read the script/date wrong with 6/16/16 when in actuality the real scripted date is 6/19/16 which is King James birthday. Ever heard of King James Bible & this is how LeBron got his Nick name. Perfect Cinderella Storyline about to unfold right in front of us. Wise up ppl, Cleveland is the pick. 樂
    He didn't read the date wrong, you little tardmuffin... he inundated the board with 6/16/16 pronouncements ad nauseam. His reasoning was some lame crap to do with the Cleveland area code. Only when that prediction bombed did he improvise and conjure up this new script.

Other than a nickname, which isn't even used to any large degree, I'm guessing Lebron has little in common with a 16th century Scottish king. Now go dunk your head in the toilet for being so dumb... you can come back when you dry off.

CloudBoo

Hey Eddy, Anger Issue lately? You a Hidden Homo? Only gays & girls gets this angry over something so little. All I was saying was Louie has some logic to his King James theory. Don't get your panties in bunch. Pls don't go all Orlando now... gay boy. Don't get all mad cuz you & your BF are arguing.

BTW: all the Eddy I know happens to be Queer. If you are not then just disregard this post... gay boy

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Not another ghost account??
    Please lord~

CloudBoo

Not a ghost account..
    lil eddy munster has anger issues & no manners. I said nothing to him til he started playing Name Calling 5th grader games.

Eddy Munny

Hey Eddy, Anger Issue lately? You a Hidden Homo? Only gays & girls gets this angry over something so little. All I was saying was Louie has some logic to his King James theory. Don't get your panties in bunch. Pls don't go all Orlando now... gay boy. Don't get all mad cuz you & your BF are arguing.

BTW: all the Eddy I know happens to be Queer. If you are not then just disregard this post... gay boy
    Nice rebuttal, tardmuffin. You claimed OP's original date was a mere typo or misidentification of some sort, I dismantle that notion like a house of cards, and you roundly return with your favorite junior high-ish offensive.

Why am I not surprise that I triggered your inner junior high dropout? Is it because that's around the time your brain stopped developing? I guess it takes a special kind of stupid to regard an archaic Scottish monarch's birthday and a potential Cleveland basketball championship as a "perfect Cinderella storyline."

I should have known I was dealing with a special needs individual the minute I realized you launched a new account just to swing from the nuts of SBR's resident hoops crackpot.

Have fun with that, tardboy!

louielouie

Hey eddy let me lay out my foot long dragon for you to suck truth smoke out of. Drip drip drip. Now that your tongue tastes me. Drip drip drip. Promise me to be here for kisses on Sunday when we SCREW your TEAM and FIX the FINALS for a FUGGENING of WARRIOR SIZED PROPORTIONS. You can see the Cavs have the "Magic" "Energy" "Public reality" and "LOVE" but you HATE so you LOSE

EAT ME OUT AND TASTE MY LIFE IN YOUR WHORE THROAT

louielouie

The illuminati masonic reality is as real as you ever believed -- or maybe you hate and don't get it

WE CONTROL YOU

Down to you choosing an avatar from a TERRIBLE TV SHOW

You are HAM and CHEESE -- a moron duck ready tio be hunted -- bet whatever you like against the Cavs and improve my Cavs bets -- Meanwhile after I win please be back here coward

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smarotta09 View Post
    I'm actually rooting for Cleveland and you make it annoying to root for them ....

Lebrons birthday is in December
    lol LeBron, but King James. Roman numerals..

but just enjoy it. Louie is having fun..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

How does masonic reality control basketball games. Explain dude.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Somebody writes it down and then it magically happens?? Let me write down Cubs win world series in 2016 in 1610 and then it will magically happen because it is prophesy??

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Maybe NBA just want the former villain to transform into a hero....Lebron "big game" James. lol.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Hey Louie, I want to go to sit in on one of those illuminati meetings sometime and go James Bond on those bastards!

CloudBoo

Pls stop already lil eddy munster, you get Butthurt fast. If you aren't gay you wouldn't be this insulted. Now I know 110% you are a big time Homo. Well done son... next step is admitting it. Your parents must be proud... lady boy.

Now if you want to be serious, I'll explain. My motives is just making $. That's why I don't play every gm but choose games carefully. For record, I was on Gsw gm1, so I ain't a Cavs fanboy. After I lost gm4, I was going to roll wit gsw for rest of series til the end. BUT I kept on seeing Louie post, hard not to, so I read. Believe it or not, there's some logic to Louie's insanity. Since it was do or die for Cavs I follow Louie advice. He was spot on. I made lots of $. This only tells me something fishy is really going on. Seems like a Perfect storyline for LeBron. Just like the "perfect" Manning Superbowl fairy tale.

CloudBoo

I thought this is a handicapping forum. About helping others make $. I don't care how crazy ppl think Louie THEORY is. He can be into voodoo for all I care. All I know is he made me $$$ wit his logic. Agree or disagree, we'll find out this Sunday... which ironically happens to be King James B-Day. Can't make this sh*t up. I believe Cavs going to make History. Then I will tip my hat off to Louie, he will become SBR LEGEND!!! I'll give him his props, he did have the guts to predict the impossible, down 3-1.

If you stop your childlike anger tantrums & wise up. Bet on Cavs then you can finally move out of mommy's basement & play with the big boys.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

after the game . LeBron sleep with the referee , foursome.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Do we know who the officials will be for Sunday's game?

Quote Originally Posted by redbull View Post
    after the game . LeBron sleep with the referee , foursome.

louielouie

I hear Danby crawford head ref

Eddy Munny

Pls stop already lil eddy munster, you get Butthurt fast. If you aren't gay you wouldn't be this insulted. Now I know 110% you are a big time Homo. Well done son... next step is admitting it. Your parents must be proud... lady boy.

Now if you want to be serious, I'll explain. My motives is just making $. That's why I don't play every gm but choose games carefully. For record, I was on Gsw gm1, so I ain't a Cavs fanboy. After I lost gm4, I was going to roll wit gsw for rest of series til the end. BUT I kept on seeing Louie post, hard not to, so I read. Believe it or not, there's some logic to Louie's insanity. Since it was do or die for Cavs I follow Louie advice. He was spot on. I made lots of $. This only tells me something fishy is really going on. Seems like a Perfect storyline for LeBron. Just like the "perfect" Manning Superbowl fairy tale.
    Look at you, you're still hard on that whole gay trip, which has nothing to do with anything. I mean, if you're such a big boy, why did you show up with your junior high arsenal of tricks, and fired shots at the first sign of dissent? Because you're a duncebucket, that's why.

You literally took a four hour intermission to mop up your tears, then came back with some half-hearted attempt to mount one final attack, but alas, you couldn't get it up!

I just might start calling you "Tarzan" because of your insistence on navigating the SBR terrain by swinging from the adolescent nutsack of Louielouie!

12 Last