Eddy Munny I hope you lose your whole bankroll on Warriors game 7

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post

WE CONTROL YOU

Down to you choosing an avatar from a TERRIBLE TV SHOW
    What TV show would that be?

And who's "we?" Are you now in the Illuminati? Let's hope for your sake they have handicap parking.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Barnes I respect you finally righting the ship and seeing the reality. They probably have sex with sheep in front of Kevin Love and I hear Tyronn Lue is in the new batman villian movie as an extra in a pedo scene.

Hell'sKitchen43
    Hell'sKitchen43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Maybe NBA just want the former villain to transform into a hero....Lebron "big game" James. lol.
    I rarely view games from the conspiracy angle but I've been thinking something along these lines since the beginning of the season. Got the Cavs at +300 to win the title midway through the regular season. Was considering hedging but at this point I might just let it ride.

Eddy Munny

Eddy Munny I hope you lose your whole bankroll on Warriors game 7
    I hope the Cavs win tomorrow. I personally have no monetary stake in the game.

louielouie

Why the fugggg are you trolling my threads then WTF

CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I hope the Cavs win tomorrow. I personally have no monetary stake in the game.
    You for reals lil eddy munster, no money on the GM yet you give lip to those who actually gambles. Bitch Ass move son.

And what straight dude will put Johnny Deep as their avatar? Who you trying to kid... lady boy. Can't deny it anymore... just come out the closet already & be proud.

Your DonkeyAss wonder why I call you gay. Stop letting so many dudes *** all over your eyes then maybe you can see the logic to why Cavs win. You still win the Biggest SBR donkey of the year awardwhy

What's a sissy boy like yourself doing in a sports betting forum anyways. Go back in the kitchen where you belong & make me a sandwich... lady boy

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    You for reals lil eddy munster, no money on the GM yet you give lip to those who actually gambles. Bitch Ass move son.

And what straight dude will put Johnny Deep as their avatar? Who you trying to kid... lady boy. Can't deny it anymore... just come out the closet already & be proud.

Your DonkeyAss wonder why I call you gay. Stop letting so many dudes *** all over your eyes then maybe you can see the logic to why Cavs win. You still win the Biggest SBR donkey of the year awardwhy

What's a sissy boy like yourself doing in a sports betting forum anyways. Go back in the kitchen where you belong & make me a sandwich... lady boy
    You're obviously a closet case, ejaculating your inner fears all over the board.

If you project it long enough, and with enough intensity, do you think you can exorcise that homosexual demon that inhabits your soul? Is that what this is all about? Have you turned SBR into your personal perverted exorcism with all of us as your unwitting accomplices?

You are obviously wrestling with something deep inside you, old boy... and I'm guessing you're no stranger to things deep inside you, although usually that ends with your rear end getting topped off with man-goo. This particular endeavor won't end so satisfactory for you.

No wonder you felt the need launch a ghost account... to enable your double life. You just couldn't keep that inner fruit loop sequestered any longer. You confided to us that all of the Eddy's you knew were gay, and I'm guessing that's a running theme in your life. You know what they say, you are the company that you keep.

Lay down thy arms, old friend. We're all here for you, ClosetBoo... er, I mean, CloudBoo.

CloudBoo

WTF was all that u just posted lil eddy munster. I vomited reading that crap. Next time keep your gay fantasies to yourself... lady boy. Looks like u got that out of your favorite gay novels. TOO much details there Johnny Depp fan. Or is that from your personal experience. I see you had to open up your "secret" diary for this one. Bravo!!! Your mom knows you be reading dirty gay books?

Typical gay move from you, I called you out on your gay like behavior, then you can't come up with nothing new... so u play the copycat game. Why you acting like such a lil homo again.

Eddy Munny

I know you're trying real hard to save face, but you're only digging yourself deeper. See, all I did was point out your lie pertaining to Louie's original 6/16/16 date... you said he read it wrong, and I came back with facts. If it was a simple reading error, why didn't Louie himself admit as much, and furthermore, why did he tie 6/16/16 into the Cleveland area code and repeat it 20 different times in multiple threads? Pfft, idiot. Quit trying to be his mommy and retire to your retard chamber.

After you wiped the egg off your face, you thought to cobble together some semblance of an attack, but had zilch to go on since I buried you. Not one to be outdone, you quickly went to your ace-in-the hole which had worked wonders for you in junior high... well, how's that going for you right now?

You got busted lying on behalf of your idol, and hastily pulled the gay card out of your ass and have been trying to play it ever since. What's the matter, my avatar got you all hot and bothered? No one else has ever complained about it, but you seem pretty adamant that it's a source of sexual stimuli. Does it stir something in your loins that makes you uncomfortable, you little fruit fly?

You're just pissed off that I held up a mirror and you saw an impotent, repressed homo staring back at you.

Maybe if you channel your inner Tarzan once again, and swing from Louie's scrotum with a little more force, you can bust through the closet like the Kool-Aid Man!

CloudBoo

Here's baby d*ck eddy munster back in full retard mode again. That small yellow bus school you graduated from hasn't been kind to you.

Glad you not denying your man crush for Johnny Deep. That's pretty honest of you. Thanks for admitting that on record... homo. Everybody here already knows you Queer but nobody ever mentions your Gay avatar because it's no secret that Gays get offended fast. Dumb Dumb. Guess you too retarded to figure that one out. J*ckass!!!

Why ain't u got any $ on the GM. You Poor now. Must be tough being Poor & Gay. Good thing it's summer cuz mommy basement gets mighty cold in winter time. Hmm maybe cuz u suck at handicapping? Lost all your $ drinking the Carolina Kool-aid. Guess you couldn't figure that Superbowl was rig too. Or deep down you know Cavs will win & there ain't no explanation except for this Sh*t must be Rig so you refuse. You believe in Santa Clause & the government cares for you also... Dumb Dumb.

Please don't pretend & say you ain't broke either cuz any real gambler will ALWAYS bet on a GM7. Never met one who would p*ssy out unless they broke or gay. Which you happen to be BOTH. So get all them d*cks out of your mouth tomorrow so you can Apologize to me when Cleveland wins & admit that the King James 6/19 Birthdate is part of the rig. This is so obvious but you too Retarded to even see it. So get outta here with your fake "baby d*ck" gay ass. Let the Big Boys talk about gambling. Pretender!!!

Eddy Munny

Here's baby d*ck eddy munster back in full retard mode again. That small yellow bus school you graduated from hasn't been kind to you.

Glad you not denying your man crush for Johnny Deep. That's pretty honest of you. Thanks for admitting that on record... homo. Everybody here already knows you Queer but nobody ever mentions your Gay avatar because it's no secret that Gays get offended fast.
    Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner!!!

Just don't let your gay rage get the best of you, okay pal? Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a simple Edward Scissorhands avatar would be the source of so much inner turmoil for another poster.

I'd be worried if you had access to guns, but then again, the last time you were involved in a "shooting" there was DNA running down your chin.

You just keep swingin' Tarzan boy, I have faith you'll break through someday.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Glad you not denying your man crush for Johnny Deep. That's pretty honest of you. Thanks for admitting that on record... homo. Everybody here already knows you Queer but nobody ever mentions your Gay avatar because it's no secret that Gays get offended fast. Dumb Dumb. Guess you too retarded to figure that one out. J*ckass!!!

Why ain't u got any $ on the GM. You Poor now. Must be tough being Poor & Gay. Good thing it's summer cuz mommy basement gets mighty cold in winter time. Hmm maybe cuz u suck at handicapping? Lost all your $ drinking the Carolina Kool-aid. Guess you couldn't figure that Superbowl was rig too. Or deep down you know Cavs will win & there ain't no explanation except for this Sh*t must be Rig so you refuse. You believe in Santa Clause & the government cares for you also... Dumb Dumb.

Please don't pretend & say you ain't broke either cuz any real gambler will ALWAYS bet on a GM7. Never met one who would p*ssy out unless they broke or gay. Which you happen to be BOTH. So get all them d*cks out of your mouth tomorrow so you can Apologize to me when Cleveland wins & admit that the King James 6/19 Birthdate is part of the rig. This is so obvious but you too Retarded to even see it. So get outta here with your fake "baby d*ck" gay ass. Let the Big Boys talk about gambling. Pretender!!!
    This might be the worst post I've ever read in my life. It fails in every way. I must be dumber now.

CloudBoo

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    This might be the worst post I've ever read in my life. It fails in every way. I must be dumber now.
    Uh oh... lil eddy munster italian Butt Buddy came to save the day. White knight saving his lil princess.

Yes.. italianButtbuddy you are dumber now. You fell out of the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Hope you play large on GSW.. then come back to this thread... Big Boy. Another Blind Donkey on his way to get slaughtered.

louielouie

This is the 19th game 7 in NBA history

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Cloudboo your getting owned you might as well delete your account bro

CloudBoo

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Yea I'm really afraid of a dude who has a Avatar of Johnny Depp & his Buttbuddy Boyfriend. Two tough individuals there. These poor f*cks don't even bet. Any body can talk tough if no money is involved. Let's all hear some good advice from these clowns. Can't wait for tomorrow when Cleveland wins. Hope these sissy boys still stick around & man up.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

theres only 1 game left of the season left lol its anyone ones game to win. Advice don't go all in?... you might choke

louielouie

Im all in there is no chance cavs lose none zilch zero nada

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Another thread crying out that Bron needs help and cant get it done on his own. Shameful.

CloudBoo

theres only 1 game left of the season left lol its anyone ones game to win. Advice don't go all in?... you might choke
    Who you on tonite? I'm actually a top handicapper. Only lost 3 games this playoff. I don't bet every gm but choose certain gms carefully. I came to this forum to try to help other gamblers out but it seems most ppl here have anger issues. So I let it be. I thought this site is about making $$$.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post

Who you on tonite? I'm actually a top handicapper. Only lost 3 games this playoff. I don't bet every gm but choose certain gms carefully. I came to this forum to try to help other gamblers out but it seems most ppl here have anger issues. So I let it be. I thought this site is about making $$$.

CloudBoo

Lil "baby d*ck" eddy munster finally comes back to rescue his Boyfriends. Pathetic! Just cuz he's queer then he automatically thinks when someone calls him on it, he yells bout it then by magic his Gay personality vanishes. Can't blame him, stupid runs in his blood. That's why he's poor & lost all his $$$ cuz he lacks common sense. Is this why u wake up angry every morning. Life must sucks being Poor, Dumb & Gay!!!

Stick around son game about to start soon... lady boy!

Eddy Munny

Gays get offended fast.

Uh oh... lil eddy munster italian Butt Buddy came to save the day. White knight saving his lil princess.

Yes.. italianButtbuddy you are dumber now. You fell out of the dumb tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Hope you play large on GSW.. then come back to this thread... Big Boy. Another Blind Donkey on his way to get slaughtered.

Yea I'm really afraid of a dude who has a Avatar of Johnny Depp & his Buttbuddy Boyfriend. Two tough individuals there. These poor f*cks don't even bet. Any body can talk tough if no money is involved. Let's all hear some good advice from these clowns. Can't wait for tomorrow when Cleveland wins. Hope these sissy boys still stick around & man up.
    Lil "baby d*ck" eddy munster finally comes back to rescue his Boyfriends. Pathetic! Just cuz he's queer then he automatically thinks when someone calls him on it, he yells bout it then by magic his Gay personality vanishes. Can't blame him, stupid runs in his blood. That's why he's poor & lost all his $$$ cuz he lacks common sense. Is this why u wake up angry every morning. Life must sucks being Poor, Dumb & Gay!!!

Stick around son game about to start soon... lady boy!

Eddy Munny

You're so dense you still don't realize this has nothing to do with Cavs vs. Dubs. I've already said I'm rooting for Cleveland.

This is about you setting the human species back several eons. And then you have the nerve to pretend you were gonna help people make money? Lol, first rule of making money is don't take advice from broke-dikks with a ghost account.

You came in like Tarzan, swinging from Louie's sack with a passion, and got all butthurt when the apple cart tipped. I gotta give it to Louie though, next to you, he's fukkin Mensa material.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

LOL, Louie, the birthday of that King James who was famously nicknamed by contemporaries as "the wisest fool in Christendom". How apt.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I hope lebron makes this competitive. I would love to watch a classic ending. Highly unlikely however.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im all in there is no chance cavs lose none zilch zero nada
    I hope you know what you're talking about

First 12