The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

His team is absolute trash, his only help is Irving, his coach is garbage, down 3-1 against the best regular season team ever to play in the history of the NBA

He will have almost literally beat one of the best teams ever by himself

Three rings and NONE were won with a Big 3 or an eite coach

Even his haters have to recognize his greatness after this

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He has been pretty clutch since being down 3-1. He will have surpass even tonights effort for the CAVS to win game 7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys he dominated last year too we get on him but he's one of the greatest of all times

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys he dominated last year too we get on him but he's one of the greatest of all times
    Gold do you even keep track of what you say you contradict yourself terribly on here

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

His team isn't trash. Warriors also not playing like the best team.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

The fact that people dismiss him as not being the best in the world right now is insane...I am a Bron hater to the fullest but you cant deny the guy his legacy. Curry would need 10 yrs of being on top of his game to even come close. He is no GOAT tho, and he is still a little bitch.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

the GOAT? no

would count his Finals as 3-3 since the 07 run with that truly scrub team ended up facing the mighty Spurs and first to ever pull off a 1-3 comeback, winning game 7 on the road

would really help his legacy

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    His team isn't trash. Warriors also not playing like the best team.
    Warriors not playing like the best team because the Cavs are forcing them to play that way.

Also, the Cavs aren't trash, you are correct. But this is LBJ's team and he deserves all the accolades if they come back and win. There can't be any "well, Kyrie bailed him out" BS

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol I can barely stomach NBA could care less about loosing bet I made what a joke it is....baseball only sport with somewhat respect left in it referees in football and basketball can easily have to much influence

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Great player but not the greatest ever. Jordan played in a much tougher era.

The Kraken

Let me just parlay this thread with another post I made the other day

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Only down 8

But let me bring attention to something else, Curry is a huge bitch. I've never known a dude to be so emotionally fragile

He can't handle being second fiddle to Klay, I think the little khunt Curry might cry
    I can't stand Curry. Chucking your mouthpiece and hitting a fan?

Guy is so fragile and LBJ has broke him this series. Literally, broke him down emotionally

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Krackles no. Kobe is the GOAT.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jun 15, 2016
    4:54 PM

Placed byWeb

2 Team Parlay #671206463
    Basketball - NBA Playoffs - Point Spread
    Golden State Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers
    Cleveland Cavaliers -2.0 (-110) Jun 16, 2016 9:00 PM

Basketball - NBA Playoffs - Total
    Golden State Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers
    Over 207.0 (-115) Jun 16, 2016 9:00 PM

WOOOOOO

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sager asking LeBron tough questions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He does this every game

The Kraken

that was a great interview Otters

I thought both did well

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Krackles no. Kobe is the GOAT.
    I will not argue Jake

But only because LBJ hasn't won game 7 yet

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

By himself? Irving scored 41 in game 5...had a better game than him especially carrying the scoring load in crucial times when they needed buckets. I agree, LBJ is awesome, but let's not get carried away..MJ was the shittttt, cold blooded killer. LBJ would be a distant second..

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

When* Cavs win series.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    When* Cavs win series.
    Bingo.

I made this before I saw how bad off Curry is

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Already the GOAT. Its hilarious people believe Curry is better than Lebron, these people don't know anything about the NBA. Lebron carrying teammates on his back

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

the nuthuggers are out in full force today. Ever notice when lebron has a big game there is always controversy following it. Two games ago States best player is suspended and Bogut gets two quick fouls to open up the middle even more for Lebron. Last night again three fouls on Green before half and taking the ball out of Currys hands with those joke calls. Sad how u guys can't see the help this guy gets every big game and the agenda the NBA lays out there. It is right there in the front of your faces and ya still can't see it. Ya think u could after the Donaghy fiasco but you still don't. Those threes he is hitting are wide open threes because nobody respects his shot. These are not shots like Clay and Curry are hitting with two guys draped all over them and the layups are gifts because of the foul trouble everyone is in. Let me see a game where he does this by himself and not all these other shenanigans and i will be on board with you guys. This is Shaq all over again. A guy who needed help to be called the great.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-17-16 at 10:35 AM.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

The thing that gets me is how LeBron huggers always use the no help team is trash excuse. LeBron has played with more talent than any other player of his generation. The no help thing is a tired excuse every time he looses. Stacked teams flooded with aLL-STARS & HOF'ers 8 yrs running now.
    When he wins its all because of him & he's GOAT. When he losses it's because his teammates sukk.
    Huggers arent happy unless every player on LeBrons team score 41 like Kyrie did or grab 16 boards like Tristian did. Yea sure thing Bosh & Wade were trash....lol

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    His team is absolute trash, his only help is Irving, his coach is garbage, down 3-1 against the best regular season team ever to play in the history of the NBA

He will have almost literally beat one of the best teams ever by himself

Three rings and NONE were won with a Big 3 or an eite coach

Even his haters have to recognize his greatness after this
    pretty true. Jordan won all of his with Zen Master, so did Kobe

Miami Coach Eric Spoelstra began as video editor for Heat..
    worked his way up over 15 yrs.

not a "natural" basketball talent by any stretch.
    No way he ever wins another Ring without The King

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Thompson is dominating for him

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

6 for 6 (100%)
    3 for 6 (50%)

Which is better?

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    the nuthuggers are out in full force today. Ever notice when lebron has a big game there is always controversy following it. Two games ago States best player is suspended and Bogut gets two quick fouls to open up the middle even more for Lebron. Last night again three fouls on Green before half and taking the ball out of Currys hands with those joke calls. Sad how u guys can't see the help this guy gets every big game and the agenda the NBA lays out there. It is right there in the front of your faces and ya still can't see it. Ya think u could after the Donaghy fiasco but you still don't. Those threes he is hitting are wide open threes because nobody respects his shot. These are not shots like Clay and Curry are hitting with two guys draped all over them and the layups are gifts because of the foul trouble everyone is in. Let me see a game where he does this by himself and not all these other shenanigans and i will be on board with you guys. This is Shaq all over again. A guy who needed help to be called the great.
    What is truly sad thor is that u still can't give him credit, warriors have had their best defensive player guarding lbj all series. I guess the 20 points he scored straight on his own in the 3rd/4th q wasnt enough? Lebron has big games because he is the most versatile guy in the league and the warriors picking up fouls are a direct result of trying to guard the best player in the game. Its right in front of you but you refuse to reconize the talent. The guy has back to back legendary games when his team was down 3-1 to the best regular season team in the history of the game but it must have been the refs or whatever excuse u want to throw out. Green was out in game 5 so what, warriors were without curry and still cruzed through the first 2 rounds. Green came back last night and got exposed. You just saw a game last night where he literally beat the warriors by himself and ur quote is lemme see a game where he does it by himself lol stop the hate, u want to bash him for "the decision" or other off court decisions then fine but stop making excuses and just apreciate what he brings to the game

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Lebron is the best in the world today. MJ still the goat.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

No player will ever reach MJ level. Tired of this topic.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

George Mikan is the second best ever

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

The Haters love to point out Lebron's W/L record in the Finals, failing to account for obvious handicaps such as playing with a junior varsity Cavs team last year, or the massive erosion of Dwyane Wade's health during the 2014 Finals, but are all over it when a couple of Warriors players find themselves in foul trouble.

Yeah, perfectly unbiased observations from these screwballs.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The Haters love to point out Lebron's W/L record in the Finals, failing to account for obvious handicaps such as playing with a junior varsity Cavs team last year, or the massive erosion of Dwyane Wade's health during the 2014 Finals, but are all over it when a couple of Warriors players find themselves in foul trouble.

Yeah, perfectly unbiased observations from these screwballs.
    Lebron is awesome. But Jordan is still GOAT. End of topic.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

For sure it will get the monkeys off Lebron's back for those that have questioned his greatness from having been on teams with great supporting casts when he was in Miami. But you can definitely seen him take control, make adjustments, and take over the series as of late and if he capped that off by becoming the 1st team in Finals history to climb out of a 0-32 trend he becomes etched in the books of many as a legitimate all-time great. One thing to mention is that the way the schedule is accommodated nowadays for the Finals, it was not always 2-3 full days rest in between most games it gives teams extra film and practice sessions to tweak gameplans so the trend is somewhat skewed in a way for those that make a big deal out of it.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Warriors has never lost more than 3 games in a row for like almost 3 years, you are telling me Warriors will lose game 7?? Unless the rig is in, it's not going to happen.. IT will take a BIG RIG for warriors to lose game 7 NBA FINALS, just not happening.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i watched the replay of the game last night. honestly, curry got called for some ticky tack fouls. his 5th and 6th especially. jordan or any other mvp would've never been called with those fouls. he had the right to throw his mouthpiece at cavs owners kid.

i still can't call lebrick the goat. first draymond gets suspended for some bullshit and yesterday, get curry in foul trouble. not saying cavs would've lost those games but he's getting a lot of help.

12 Last